Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
it's not the fridge doing it it's that your tightening of the cap back on just isn't the same as the initial seal sorry get a sodastream or something?

:firstpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Seven Force posted:

That's why I get 12 pack cans of soda water when they're 4 for 11

gently caress sodastream

ya this is secretly what I do tbh I just wanted to feel a little more like ScarJo shilling for Sodastream she is glam

I like H2Oh! because it comes in like 6 12 oz bottles for $2-3 and is relatively cheap for a carbonated water brand and I drink it straight because I hate my teeth but love not getting fat

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Weka posted:

There is a noticeable difference between leaving it out of the fridge or in the fridge though. WHYYY?! I scream at the clouds.

the gas leaves the water faster when it's warmer

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Weka posted:

Yeah it's definitely better now they don't employ Palestinians?!? Or I am boycotting basically everything from Israel so no thank you.

Wait til Ben & Jerry hear about this!