Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who are you rooting for this Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Cincinnati Bengals 46 29.30%
Green Bay Packers 29 18.47%
San Francisco 49'ers 27 17.20%
Tennessee Titans 15 9.55%
Stan the T-Rex to Escape The Rock's Possession 40 25.48%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

you know that *squints* arizona soil is much better for potatoes than idk, literally anywhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Spoeank posted:

this game is the gift that keeps on giving

49ers legend Trent Williams

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Only game that didn't go the way I wanted last weekend was the Bucs. Rams please do what needs to be done thanks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

HappyHippo posted:

Only game that didn't go the way I wanted last weekend was the Bucs. Rams please do what needs to be done thanks.

Don’t worry playoff Stafford won’t let you down.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bengals - bills - rams (solely for stafford) - titans - chiefs - 49ers - meteor - covid - packers - bucs

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Priority one: Get the Walrus a second ring. More chocolate cake for Andy.

Priority two: Stop loving Rodgers from getting a second ring.

Chiefs > Bengals > 49ers > Rams > Titans > Bills > Bucs > Packers

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Rams > Bengals > Bills > Titans > 49ers > Buccs > Packers > Chiefs

Get that second ring, Von!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Bills/Bengals - Either of these teams winning would be awesome and I’d greatly enjoy seeing either fanbase go nuts

Chiefs - Andy Reid is cool and Mahomes is awesome, so I’m fine with them winning more.

Rams - Stafford/Donald/OBJ and a bunch of others are cool and good.

Titans - They’ve never win it + being in South Florida the idea of Ryan Tannehill: Super Bowl winning QB makes me grin.

49ers - Nothing really against them, Deebo is awesome, I just like the other teams more.

COVID outbreak cancels the Super Bowl.

Packers - Rodgers is great but annoying and I don’t really want to see him hoist the trophy and thank Joe Rogan for helping him persevere and blame vaccines or whatever.

World War III

Nazi Zombies

End of list of acceptable outcomes :colbert:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Is this the thread where I can count out Touchdown Tom?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Hang a left at Albuquerque: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988230&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=1

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

The last time I counted out Touchdown Tom, the score was 28-3. I learned my lesson.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Don’t worry playoff Stafford won’t let you down.

Now that he's won a game he's unstoppable!

Right?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

HappyHippo posted:

Now that he's won a game he's unstoppable!

Right?

Right!

I feel like the Rams can do the world a favor and beat them.

I think some combination of the Bengals, Bills or KC will finish off Tennessee. If the Titans come out of the AFC it feels like the conference has gone back to the dark ages but it could happen.

I definitely will root for the Bengals if the Bills fall to KC.

I think the Bengals and Bills belong in the AFC Championship together but neither team has it easy from here on out.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Everyone thinking positive thoughts about the Bengals has me scared as hell, honestly.

Usually when this happens our quarterback's ligaments fly into the suite level.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Eifert Posting posted:

Everyone thinking positive thoughts about the Bengals has me scared as hell, honestly.

Usually when this happens our quarterback's ligaments fly into the suite level.

Maybe this is the year that Cincinnati can have nice things!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe this is the year that Cincinnati can have nice things!

I mean Tennessee is not the traditional #1 seed so to speak.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t think there is any team that is just above the rest so this year is pretty open

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I would like to see Randall Cobb, Aaron Jones, Davante Adams, David Bakhtiari, and AJ Dillon get rings. Maybe they’ll send Blake Bortles a ring too. He made it to the 53 man roster at one point this season.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Packers > Bills > Bengals > Rams > Titans > 49ers > Chiefs > Bucs

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
My news, and my views: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1483552993748389889

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

Bengals - bills - rams (solely for stafford) - titans - chiefs - 49ers - meteor - covid - packers - bucs

Accurate, except switch Titans and Rams.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
1. Rams - Stafford is my favorite player ever, for the love of God, please get him a ring. Also I just kind of love the Rams' "draft picks are for pussies" attitude.
2. Chiefs - I know other people are either already getting sick of them or are going to get sick of them but I can't get enough of Mahomes. I hope he and Reid get a bajillion rings.
3. Bengals - Burrow slinging it to Chase is fun as gently caress.
4. Bills - My Josh Allen is a one-year wonder hot takes lie in ruins. :( But they're pretty fun to watch.
5. 49ers - I would be into this if only because it would involve them beating the Packers. Also Deebo and Kittle are so drat fun to watch. Please don't post SOSAR all offseason if you do win though. :(
6. Titans - Eh. They don't do much for me. Dunno why.
- METEOR -
7. Bucs - Only not at the bottom because I've seen so many stupid loving Brady wins at this point that another one barely registers if it means avoiding the alternative.
8. Packers - loving kill me.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

So is Kingsbury really on the hot seat next year? I feel like it would be easier to find him a coordinator to help him adjust over the second half of the year than to burn it down and start all over again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Freaquency posted:

So is Kingsbury really on the hot seat next year? I feel like it would be easier to find him a coordinator to help him adjust over the second half of the year than to burn it down and start all over again.

I can't see a reality where you fire a coach that's literally done nothing but improve year over year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t think he’s on the hot seat but considering he’s consistent in a bad way you got to pressure him to change up in some way

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

MJeff posted:

1. Rams - Stafford is my favorite player ever, for the love of God, please get him a ring. Also I just kind of love the Rams' "draft picks are for pussies" attitude.
2. Chiefs - I know other people are either already getting sick of them or are going to get sick of them but I can't get enough of Mahomes. I hope he and Reid get a bajillion rings.
4. Bills - My Josh Allen is a one-year wonder hot takes lie in ruins. :( But they're pretty fun to watch.
5. 49ers - I would be into this if only because it would involve them beating the Packers. Also Deebo and Kittle are so drat fun to watch. Please don't post SOSAR all offseason if you do win though. :(
- METEOR -
7. Bucs - Only not at the bottom because I've seen so many stupid loving Brady wins at this point that another one barely registers if it means avoiding the alternative.

This is almost exactly my order and reasoning, except once a day I crack ping and put the Bucs as one because it would be hilarious for Brady to just win Super Bowls forever.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bengal. titan & bill tied. then ram. don't care after that. gj to the winner

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Freaquency posted:

He's done well, but Murray really needs to develop. Next year is really the last chance to see if he'll develop into an NFL quality QB before they need to pull the plug. It looked like he had turned the corner and learned how to make a read the first half of the season, but then he went back to being bad again.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

MJeff posted:

- METEOR -

Flip the Bengals and the Rams and you have my list

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Bills/Niners Superbowl but Joe Montana is burned alive at halftime

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Bills/Niners Superbowl but Joe Montana is burned alive at halftime

Hmm. Go on.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Niners > Bills > rest of the AFC I don't care > Rams > Bucs > Packers.

Sorry Packers fans, Aaron Rodgers can gently caress off.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Niners > Bills > Bengals > Titans > Chiefs > Rams > METEOR > * > Return of Hitler > Football Ends Forever > Bucs = Packers

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
1. Bills
2. Bengals
3. Titans
4. Rams - for Stafford
5. KC
6. SF
7. Packers
8. Buccs

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
You fools are just adding to the already massive chip on Rodgers shoulder that he’s been building all season by alienating everyone.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

You fools are just adding to the already massive chip on Rodgers shoulder that he’s been building all season by alienating everyone.

Actually he’s just a huge rear end in a top hat and I hope he rage quits the league if he loses on Saturday.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Actually he’s just a huge rear end in a top hat and I hope he rage quits the league if he loses on Saturday.

This but also Tom Brady

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

YOLOsubmarine posted:

This but also Tom Brady

The NFCS QB situation would be dire if that happened.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

The NFCS QB situation would be dire if that happened.

Jameis back to Tampa, now somehow the best QB in the division if Matt Ryan hangs them up too. Even if he does throw 30 picks again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Grittybeard posted:

Jameis back to Tampa, now somehow the best QB in the division if Matt Ryan hangs them up too. Even if he does throw 30 picks again.
He did 30-and-30, but what about....40-and-40?