Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

... and he'll be smelling like KFC for the rest of his life!

amazingly on point username AND avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I wonder what the apartment smells like now though. I made French onion soup and my apartment at the time ended up smelling like it for 2 weeks

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

signalnoise posted:

I wonder what the apartment smells like now though. I made French onion soup and my apartment at the time ended up smelling like it for 2 weeks

Well at least you didn’t probably get brain damage from it.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Well at least you didn’t probably get brain damage from it.

I can get that any time I want

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

stay away from horses friends

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I'm sorry to be a negative nancy but I just don't believe a grown adult that posts here doesn't know not to start any unventilated fire indoors.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I'm sorry to be a negative nancy but I just don't believe a grown adult that posts here doesn't know not to start any unventilated fire indoors.

counterpoint

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Taser Balls Heart Attack Clause activated: You're not allowed to question the veracity of this

*tapping the sign*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im sorry lawrence i reapect you but SHUT UP BITHC

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

everytime OP hears someone giggle or laugh outside his hospital door he's going to feel like absolute poo poo

he probably reeks of KFC, and people are gathering for the chickens

Colonel Cancer posted:

... and he'll be smelling like KFC for the rest of his life!

yeah, this

I used to get a 12pc grilled chiken bucket, but no where around here has that anymore. just crispy and extra crispy. i want non-crispy

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The fact that they posted (500sq ft) also seems like a lampshade

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I think it's cool that you think posting here somehow makes you less likely to do something dangerous and dumb

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

signalnoise posted:

I think it's cool that you think posting here somehow makes you less likely to do something dangerous and dumb

ten dollars

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

At hospital lost fingatgrey matter

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I'm just going to assume that everyone who is really into coupons is constantly trying to kill themselves with jackass stunts.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hospital bill kills the deal

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Every year there are PSAs reminding people to not grill or run generators indoors.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

oh word? you don't believe? because they're a "grown adult"? posting on sa?

say your word .... ?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I find it hard to believe a grown adult would be as dumb as myself but here I am

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

its all nice on rice posted:

Every year there are PSAs reminding people to not grill or run generators indoors.

Dying grilling on a hibachi sounds slightly better than sucking a rusty tailpipe or asphyxiating while sleeping rough

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've always though a fun way to kill oneself would be buy a Coleman on credit card or just steal it and seal off a shed in the Home Depot parking lot with stuff from Home Depot (pref. near close) and just asphyxiate but leave a 5 star review first about how they had everything you needed at Home Depot and like, that's your suicide note.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh word? you don't believe? because they're a "grown adult"? posting on sa?

say your word .... ?

Please turn off your grill sir or madam

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

I've always though a fun way to kill oneself would be buy a Coleman on credit card or just steal it and seal off a shed in the Home Depot parking lot with stuff from Home Depot (pref. near close) and just asphyxiate but leave a 5 star review first about how they had everything you needed at Home Depot and like, that's your suicide note.

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Mommy, why is there black smoke pouring out of that shed?, and why does it smell so delicious?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You doing okay there goose fucker?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

but also,

bruh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntrkr, are you okay, are you okay kntfkr

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The Shed of Despair

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

kntfkr posted:

That's hosed up but I will still quietly lol with you, friend

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The most Something Awful story ever. Glad he survived.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Zil posted:

You doing okay there goose fucker?

yeah, i'm doing pretty well thx :)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm watching godzilla kill all monsters with my son and he's getting pissed at all the non-godzilla scenes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

i'm watching godzilla kill all monsters with my son and he's getting pissed at all the non-godzilla scenes

lol this was me with aubrey she loves the kaiju but people talking gently caress off

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
f*ke

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sid Vicious posted:

lol this was me with aubrey she loves the kaiju but people talking gently caress off

Good taste

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

die bitcj

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Cross-posting from the SA Mart thread, but does anyone have a link to this:

Endorph posted:

remembering the e/n thread about a lesbian cutting her girlfriend's hymen with a pair of scissors and the first reply being 'this is the one relationship thread where severing was a bad idea'

That's loving wild. I've been here since 2004 and I've never heard this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

donkey salami posted:

almost choked to death on the Colonel's log.