Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Lost fingat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

so he’s gotta drop the “dignity” part of his name and just go by Kirk, right? Like, he’s surely no longer even within ironic distance of dignity after taking too much of the Colonel’s spicy smoky log into his lungs

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Who would've thought you'd need a fireplace to burn a fireplace log.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That guy dying in This Is Us only instead of a crock pot it's a kfc log

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Snopes page is like the one for the tased balls chud guy where his wife says “oh no he DEFINITELY did not die doing something stupid like that”.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Good soup! posted:

lol

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
at hopital loose brian

chikan loge mak sad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
They say the log which burns half as long smells twice as sweet.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I'm sorry to be a negative nancy but I just don't believe a grown adult that posts here doesn't know not to start any unventilated fire indoors.

Age in years doesn't necessarily correspond to mental development. Especially for people who "post here."

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good soup! posted:

I still find it hard to believe this was an actual thing that aired on TV.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I've always though a fun way to kill oneself would be buy a Coleman on credit card or just steal it and seal off a shed in the Home Depot parking lot with stuff from Home Depot (pref. near close) and just asphyxiate but leave a 5 star review first about how they had everything you needed at Home Depot and like, that's your suicide note.

pagaing smugworth someone has outtdone you at yr own hobby

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Hm my gf thinks it was a cry for help bc he specifically mentioned the sq footage of his apartment.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
They were standing and fell, if it was intentional they would've sat down to bask. The goon went about their business and collapsed

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

The Walrus posted:

Hm my gf thinks it was a cry for help bc he specifically mentioned the sq footage of his apartment.

Literally same

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AKZ posted:

pagaing smugworth someone has outtdone you at yr own hobby

I never thought about making the dioramas life size :haibrow: