Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

CharlestheHammer posted:

Rodgers performed worst last year partly because the WR core was so inexperienced but the dude has definitely lost a step.

Thigh after struggling with a good but inexperienced WR core I’m not sure exactly what the jets have to offer him

Much better WRs? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Professor Funk posted:

Much better WRs? Lol

I haven’t seen them sign anyone new

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

A top 5ish defense and a few high quality young skill positions players in Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall are pretty nice. The roster as a whole is better than Green Bay’s.

But none of that matters much since his options appear to be the Jets and $60m this year or retirement.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

I haven’t seen them sign anyone new

Docjowles posted:

Prepare yourselves for future Jets greats Randall Cobb and Robert Tonyan

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Diva Cupcake posted:

A top 5ish defense and a few high quality young skill positions players in Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall are pretty nice. The roster as a whole is better than Green Bay’s.

But none of that matters much since his options appear to be the Jets and $60m this year or retirement.

I mean despite people making GBS threads on the Packers D (which in some cases was deserved) they did lose a decent amount of games because Rodgers just couldn’t score consistently. Which is a problem I think will transfer over

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
A wide receivers core versus a wide receivers corps

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Amy Pole Her posted:

A wide receivers core versus a wide receivers corps

the starting 3 wrs make up the core of the corps

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You bastard!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1634947646002712580?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Things are going very well when your plan for the next season opens with “sign Baker Mayfield”

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Docjowles posted:

Things are going very well when your plan for the next season opens with “sign Baker Mayfield”

On the plus side, he'll probably sleep in the pirate ship

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Todd Bowles is so fired.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If I was Baker I wouldn't go anywhere near that job

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm cool with baker if he's bad it'll be fun at least

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

kidcoelacanth posted:

i'm cool with baker if he's bad it'll be fun at least

No, being bad is never fun.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

mcmagic posted:

Someone didn't watch the 2022 Bears.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Sataere posted:

Someone didn't watch the 2022 Bears.

I think it's a little different when the QB is one of the reasons for the badness.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

ozymandius1024 posted:

I think it's a little different when the QB is one of the reasons for the badness.

He said never!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

mcmagic posted:

bitch you think i ain't seen bad teams before

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

mcmagic posted:

The 2019 Buccs with 30/30 Jameis were fun.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Questionable decision making skills.

https://twitter.com/terrinwaack/status/1634616637482586119?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Y'know what, I get it. They just made a big move, they're tired and don't want to figure out anything complicated like trying a new place out, so they just go for something that everyone likes. Plenty of time to find something new once they're settled

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chipotle seems like it would be too spicy for Derek Carr actually.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Shinji2015 posted:

Y'know what, I get it. They just made a big move, they're tired and don't want to figure out anything complicated like trying a new place out, so they just go for something that everyone likes. Plenty of time to find something new once they're settled

especially if you're dealing with four kids. it's a huge change, may as well let them have a chipotle

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
There’s plenty of time to get them some real food.

Just steer clear of Drew’s Jimmy John’s and go get some shrimp poboys.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Docjowles posted:

I mean, Kyle Trask is literally the only QB on the roster so they're going to sign a veteran.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Oakland and Las Vegas - food deserts

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

This idiot doesn't like seafood??!?!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grip it and rip it posted:

This idiot doesn't like seafood??!?!

Seafood is gross

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

If you're going to take the check down, there are worse options than Alvin Kamara Chipotle.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Seafood is gross

This

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Seafood is gross

Man. And you’re still living in San Diego, right? To each their own, just ironic because I’ll always remember SD had of some of the greatest drat seafood I’ve ever had…

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

New England is home to what many consider to be the best or some of the best seafood in the world and I won't touch the stuff

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Nodoze posted:

New England is home to what many consider to be the best or some of the best seafood in the world and I won't touch the stuff
Same. I'll have like 1 lobster roll a year if we're on the Cape, but otherwise nope. Crustaceans are bugs.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Do you weirdos at least eat sushi or does your culinary madness know no bounds?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I exclusively eat land bugs; centipedes, ants, rollypolly, etc

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

Diva Cupcake posted:

Same. I'll have like 1 lobster roll a year if we're on the Cape, but otherwise nope. Crustaceans are bugs.

Losing some respect for both of you. Sad.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

fsif posted:

No to sushi

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Seafood rules. Oysters, sushi, fried fish, grilled fish, fish stews, whatever. It's all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

fsif posted:

I'm fine with sushi actually. It's more shellfish for me. I'll eat things like stuffed quahogs as well but that's not really "seafood".