Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The Rock is a movie star while Cena and Batista have proven themselves to be actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It’s usually either Baker or Frank Welker for animals.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mokinokaro posted:

I also really love his Batman in Harley Quinn.

That‘s Diedrich Bader.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mokinokaro posted:

Undertaker is also a nice guy. He's just big on kayfabe and fairly private.

https://youtu.be/U91MEWG2zHQ

Hogan honestly seems more the exception than the norm.

Edit: \/ yeah that's part of it for sure. They generally are expected to maintain an image.

Taker is a Blue Lives Matter white supremacist. There are pictures of him wearing a literal SS lightning bolt shirt.

And Triple H is petty and racist at the very least.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
And of course that immediately reminds me of "I acquit"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
For some reason Harcourt asking "Aimlessly?" all concerned after Chris reveals that it's a levitation helmet that makes you float was really loving funny to me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He's comfortable being unmasked for longer periods of time around more people.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm surprised Sean didn't show up at all. And was there a Lloyd Kaufman cameo?

Apologies if either of these were already covered.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I put the first episode of Doom Patrol on the other day for a few minutes and I guess I have to be in the right frame of mind because the narration turned me off almost immediately. I will give it another shot.

Also, I started watching Unreal (Lifetime series about the making of a Bachelor-type show) and Freddie Stoma is the privileged British suitor in the first season.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe that was my issue.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The only thing I'm getting that's similar is a lot of big arm movements.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Can we please not turn this into another thread where people are casually misgendering them? Regardless of how much of a loving monster they’ve turned out to be.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Everyone posted:

On the one hand it seems a little silly for us to be all "whatever happens, we must use the correct pronouns for the accused child molester." But on the other hand, it's not about respecting Ezra Miller. It's about respecting all trans people and they just happen to be a subset of "all trans people."

You could have just not posted anything at all you piece of poo poo.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Meanwhile they’re doing a Shazam 2

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
How Blue was my Beetle

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

This scene has been stuck in my head since it first aired.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember watching Batman vs Superman in twenty minute chunks over a week because that’s all I could take in one day.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I just looked up the synopsis for Wonder Woman 84 and it’s all about wishes?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Well, I’m glad I don’t plan on seeing it.

Also, why Kristen Wiig? She completely disappeared after SNL and the trailer for this was the first time I had heard her name since.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I had completely forgotten she was in the 2016 Ghostbusters.

Jerusalem posted:

That first Suicide Squad movie I still can't get over that it opens with a long-winded section of Amanda Waller explaining to a guy what the idea behind the "team" is, why she wants to put it together, what kind of missions they'll do etc as she prepares for a meeting with the Government to pitch it. This is then IMMEDIATELY followed by a long-winded section where she goes to the Government and explains what the idea behind the "team" is, why she wants to put it together, what kind of missions they'll do etc.

But I guess that's what happens when you give final cut of the film to a company that makes trailers :shepface:

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I remember the characters getting something like three separate introduction scenes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why did the wishing work in the first place? Did they find a well?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Instead of wishing for more wishes?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Like I said, the main characters are introduced three times in three completely different ways. And all the "needle drops" are with songs from the trailer and the action doesn't quite fit.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It's extremely rare for someone to direct every episode of a show unless it's a miniseries or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Which is probably why I said “extremely rare”