Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Marsupial Ape posted:

I do love that they established that Vigilante is an absolute monster against average mooks. He's not just cosplaying.

Yeah, on the basis of his appearances before this, I just figured he was a very good shot but gently caress all use in an actual fight after Judomaster wiped the floor with him. But no, you really don't want to get on his bad side because he will gently caress you up effortlessly.

Kinda surprised at just how good the main cast are proving, honestly, really enjoying everyone so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

"Eat peace, motherfuckers!"

Adebayo's expression is killing me.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I am extremely gutted about *** Soph ***, I really liked them.

Eagly going ham on cops was pure joy, would watch again.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I'm imagining cities in ruins as Darkseid marches unstoppably across the Earth. Until, finally, he is undone by the unconquerable might of Judomaster. A hiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa and ten flips later and he's boom tubing his rear end back to Apokolips faster than you can say 'owned, bitch.'

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

That's fair, it just feels weird that he likely killed fairly innocent people, and that's just ignored by everyone.

What are you talking about, they were criminals, they committed crimes ergo it's fine. The next time you go to the library and they actually have the book you're looking for, that's because Vigilante killed the miscreant who kept forgetting to return stealing them. How can you not love the guy?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Meanwhile they’re doing a Shazam 2

I didn’t see Shazam as I’ve never liked Billy Batson but I might see the sequel just because it’s funny to imagine Dwayne sulking even more if it does way better than his flick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Which Creature Commandos are we talking about here?

The one with Medusa, Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula and the Wolfman?

Medusa is far too attractive, I dispute this whole 'a visage so hideous it petrifies you' thing. Seen far worse down the local night spot.