Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doom Patrol is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think it’s very charming and by season 3 they are all my friends and I want them to be happy. It’s also probably the best depiction of Cyborg outside the Teen Titans cartoon.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s a shame I liked the kinda stuff they were putting out on it. Specially since I’m getting it for free.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They probably make way more money on low budget reality home remodel shows than any DC superhero stuff besides maybe Batman.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea it was fun. You run into weird BIG situations when you have kids transforming into adults but they skirted it fine. I don’t have any desire to see the sequel but I’ll probably stream it eventually.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m sure it’ll get made since James Gunn is the head and it was one of the few well received things DC made. Does seem like a long time though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s amazing WB just lets Batman do its thing and make gobs of money but they have to step on their dick with every other property. Even the bad Batman movies have some fun stuff in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I love how they knew they needed to bring back Chris Pine because he was like the best part of the first movie and they do it in the most baffling way possible.