Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Spacebump posted:

The Suicide Squad didn't do well and I feel like I've seen 0 ads for this show.

I liked the suicide squad, and the first thing I heard about this show was this thread, so yeah, they hosed the advertisements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

Khanstant posted:

oh yeah and im sure the fish rapist draws the line at lying. lol is this seriously the species youre going to stand by

Aquaman can talk to fish. Dude totally gets consent. :colbert:

Nerdietalk posted:

I just think its more interesting narrative wise if Goff was telling the truth, but flawed in her thinking, so that's what I'm walking away with.

Honestly that was my take away. They might have a supposedly good motive, but they work toward it almost entirely devoid of empathy. They lobotomize children and skullfucked a police precinct because it was the most efficient way to accomplish their goals. They're monsters.

Caros
May 14, 2008

AceOfFlames posted:

I mean it's not as if what we have now is better.

I just want to live in a world that won't end with us all dying screaming.

You realize that literally everyone who get butterflied (which would probably eventually be everyone) dies screaming.

Caros
May 14, 2008

I'm really tripped out at the fact that the opening song is only from 2010 and not actually 80's glam rock.

Anyway, here is an acoustic version of the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFqBLpPiMw

Caros
May 14, 2008

Everyone posted:

Some strong Troll 2 energy there.

My "favorite" aspect of The Marine was the way that physics and probability worked differently in that world. Pretty much every location in the movie ended up on fire and exploding except for the barn meth lab - the one place which in our real world would be most likely to catch on fire and/or explode.

So many films and shows make perfect sense if you just assume that physics are tweaked a little. Action movies? They exist in a universe where humans are more durable, so flying 20 feet into a wall faster being kicked in the sternum doesnt break every bone in your body.

Easy.