Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Grimdude posted:

As it's been said many times already: the opening intro slaps so hard. Like, I appreciated it before but I just got home and took a bong hit to the brain and watched the intro sequence five times.

I always skip show intros after the first. This really might be the first show where I watch it every time, not to mention even when I'm not watching it.

exact same. i think it might just be the perfect song for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hipster Occultist posted:

Never though I'd see Steve Agee backstab an alien-possessed gorilla with a loving chainsaw.

his fieldwork so far has been amazing, much better than his powerpoint

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

Ok, so don’t watch tonight’s episode if you happen to super baked for the first time in two years. John Cena has a scary loving face.

ahaha yeah this could be a rough one, the butterflies are hardcore! loved that ending montage with White Dragon and the smiling. So sinister

"lets go back to gotham"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

There's also Doom Patrol, which is possibly even better than Peacemaker.

Gotham is also pretty good fun

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i was so scared for eagly. please don't take him on this one last mission

also kinda wondering what the deal with Judo Master is and at this point if it will even get explained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yeah just a great ending to a great season. was very glad that the judomaster arc paid off