Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I forget, what was Waller's motivation for planting the crazy diary in Peacemaker's trailer?

Also once the butterflies start dying off or get found out, aren't there going to be massive losses in the government and big business? I doubt it's the type of story Gunn would be interested in telling, but it's fun to think about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

the wildest thing about these is stroma's Andy Samberg impression doesn't drop even when he fucks up

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So the Batman stand in who got cut has an interesting phone
https://twitter.com/Startboii1/status/1495804017087234049?t=pORYTXs3Lrf7JjFcNhkYXA&s=19

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Doom Patrol works best when I'm a little buzzed or stoned. That's not a knock on the show at all. I just think it benefits to be in a very receptive headspace for a show that weird.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Fun fact: King Shark in the comics is a humanoid hammerhead. HQ and TSS both made him a great white independently of each other.

Unrelated to that, I recently rewatched TSS and I'd love a prequel show about Polka Dot Man.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Ah well I read that somewhere and I never fact checked it. My b.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Is Black Adam a much bigger player in the comics? It just seemed bizarre to me that they were gonna rearrange the DCEU to put him in the center.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Did Doom Patrol get an actual ending? I'm at the end of season 3 right now. Either way it's a small miracle that we even got a 4th season.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Is Margot coming back? Cause I really loved Birds Of Prey.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Kinda surprised that after the success of the Deadpool movies DC never tried to make a Lobo film

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I personally really enjoyed Birds Of Prey. A lot of people didn't because it's a pretty chaotic movie, but if you're gonna make a Harley Quinn movie that's how it's gonna be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I liked that Harley in BoP actually uses her training as a psychologist, which I hadn't seen her do in previous incarnations.