Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

incredibly fun show

I keep wondering if Rick Flagg is going to show up as a government zombie or something and pop Peacemaker in the head in the last episode after they’re done with the black op

or if James Gunn really likes showing that clip of Peacemaker stabbing him for emotional turmoil context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Wrestlers to actors is a gamble that pays off in spades sometimes

this generation’s Rowdy Roddy Piper is here

I want James Gunn to do a horror movie

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

It’s tangential but I’m really curious about how Moon Knight will be adapted next month - Peacemaker is the new high water mark for superhero shows alongside Legion (which I think a lot of people kind of slept on because it’s niche and psychedelic and was on FX / Hulu) and Doom Patrol.

I read a bit of Moon Knight’s run under Warren Ellis 5 or 6 years ago and I think it’ll fit into that same category of “weird” as Legion if they pull it off well…

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Senator Drinksalot posted:

I think if sea otters had access to nuclear weapons they would absolutely use them constantly. Sea Otters are ruthless little rape beasts.

drat
Sea otters, ducks, and dolphins are like that?