Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

This show came out of nowhere and blew me away. Just spectacular - funny as hell, fun action, the misfit likable characters, a coherent plot that exists in the grey area, just tons of fun. Really just what I needed this month. John Cena is fantastic and this looked like the most fun show to work on ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

The secret sauce is that Marvel got to the connected universe mine first while also catching lightning in a bottle with RDJ’s Iron Man. DC tried to do it 4-5 years later with Ben Afleck’s Batman.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

I’m pretty sure if I remember right Pedro Pascal was using wishes to take peoples oil? The just starting taking everything for no reason?

Then they had Gal Gadot save several Arab soccer-playing children from the oil guy and my eyes rolled out of my head