Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tiberius Christ posted:

even as someone as enlightened and understanding as Capt Picard would immediately start blasting away any bugs hijacking a person, not sure what judomaster can even say at this point that would convince anyone

They've obviously got some huge twist incoming with Judomaster. There's no other reason they'd keep him alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Warbird posted:

Completely besides the point by now, but what editor do you prefer? Bonus points for FOSS as I don't have Adobe money. I could/usually do things in Blender, but I've made gifs that crash windows on more than one occasion by accident and figure I might want to try a purpose built tool.

You can do it all for free in Windows now if you're just making clips and doing simple editing.

You can record video on your screen using the Gamer Bar thing.

And you can edit the clips in the goddamn Photo app, of all things, just by typing "video editor" into the start menu.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Takes No Damage posted:

And this is the album cover :rock:

Unironically love this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

itry posted:

It's important to swing the hips.

When you're drying, especially.

post credits :hmmyes:

The cop in the background on the right was having such a hard time trying to keep a straight face.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

swickles posted:

Has anyone theorized that the cow is merely a giant catepillar waiting to turn into a giant butterfly, meaning Peacemaker is going to have to fight an actual Mothra in the last episode?

They made a point of showing its single tooth and chubby face. It definitely seemed babyish - for an alien kaiju.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I knew the cow reminded me of something.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

cant cook creole bream posted:

That sort of logic doesn't really work for inventing racists Iron Man armor, or pocket dimensions, unless those are fueled by puppy-tears or something like that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Organic Lube User posted:

The cow is just a giant tardigrade. Star Trek: Discovery is now DC canon.

Disco shouldn't even be Star Trek canon.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Binary Badger posted:

Can't wait for season 2 where Vig is stuck in some death trap and Peacemaker dive bombs out of the sky while holding a dinky pocket fan behind him

Only just realised with this post that Peacemaker meant a battery powered fan and not one of these:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol it's wild that Steve Agee's first bts tour is Cena's double, the rigging board op, the first team PA, and the key PA. PAs rarely get interviewed, but the rigging board op is almost as rare an encounter for an actor as with the costume dept coordinator or the teamster DoT compliance coordinator. They must have kicked EPK off the shooting stage for being too disruptive lol.

Hi, I just want you to know that this post reads like total gibberish.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Everyone posted:

Well they apparently flew to Earth in tiny butterfly-sized space ships.

Which is incredibly wasteful in terms of material. If they got the cow to earth, they could have all travelled the same way.

No wonder their planet had run out of resources.

But, yes, we should believe them when they said they were going to save the earth.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

This video explains so well why I hated the movie, but love watching the clips on youtube.

It was designed in sections of 3:30, the length of a pop song.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I think he could do The Question.

Just get real loving weird with it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Hitmonkey is one of those shows which is just so much better than it has any right to be.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Which Creature Commandos are we talking about here?

The one with Medusa, Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula and the Wolfman?

fake edit: the dracula's name was Velcro? lmfao

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I only read the one Creature Commando comic and that was back in the early 80s.

IIRC, they went with her being a beautiful woman who normally wore a turban and who could use her petrifying power at will on humans when she took it off.

It didn't work on other monsters, but she did use her snakes to calm down the Frankenstein one time he got a bit crazy after literally tilting windmills*.

* which were secretly hiding nazi machinegun nests. He lifted up one side of the windmill and the human on the team tossed in a grenade. Pretty cool poo poo to read for a young kid in the 80s.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

moist turtleneck posted:

At the start of the new ep a cannonball explodes a tv flashing the word canon on it ala fire walk with me

Live action Uncle Grandpa.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Me either.

The second Suicide Squad movie was a genuine blast. The rest of the DCU (DCEU? The gently caress's the difference?) movies just don't seem like fun.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, Birds of Prey was good, I really enjoyed that one.

The only ones I outright hated were the first Suicide Squad and WW84.

The first Suicide Squad works great as a series of totally disconnected set pieces, just absolutely not as a single movie.

You can find all the scenes from the movie on youtube and I was really surprised by how fun they were. But, start putting them together and it's just bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I just looked up the synopsis for Wonder Woman 84 and it’s all about wishes?

And she rapes a guy.

e - or some messed up stuff with mind control/taking over someone else's body. From an other thread:

her love interest from the first movie is brought back by a wish, but rather than be resurrected his consciousness is put into another man's body. This is glossed over pretty quick and no one really ever asks what happened to that guy or considers the implications of someone else inhabiting his body. At one point wonder woman has sex with this man, and it could be construed as rape since the original owner of the body never consents to sex.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Mar 14, 2024