Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I think I've figured out why I'm liking this show a lot aside from the jokes and violence.

It's an actual TV series and not just a long prequel/advertisement for an upcoming movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mover posted:

what happened to the escaped gorilla on the news in his dad’s apartment? whither chekov’s great ape??

Could be one of several DC characters who are gorillas. Or it could just be a normal gorilla who shows up later to perform a comedic act of violence.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I want to see if Cena can pull off the small glasses look Bautista rocked in Blade Runner.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Cena definitely has the chops for comedy and seems like a funny dude.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Rhyno posted:

So....season 2 announcement?

Maybe? Whenever Gunn gets the time. He did this in between working on Suicide Squad and GOTG3.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Any word on if they're gonna release a sound track for this once the season is over?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Can't wait for the Nazis and cops to murder each other.

That reminds me, did we get a Lloyd Kaufman cameo yet?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I have a parrot and I would love if I could teach it to hug me.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

etalian posted:

a emotional support parrot

No joke. He's 30 years old. I'm 40. I've known him nearly all my life. I'm going to be completely devastated when he does pass away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I didn't really like it that much. I think if the movie was Harley + Cassandra OR The BOP, it would have been fine. Combining both stories together didn't really work for me.

I also thought the fight scenes weren't that great which is odd since they apparently had people from John Wick work on those. The non-action stuff was way better than the action scenes.

Ewan MacGregor was also wasted, which is a shame.