Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

etalian posted:

Yeah in the source material he's basically a insane alex jokes style alt right crank.

Even the graphic novel pretty much shits on the character after he gets vaporized by having
his conspiracy theory journal/confession getting thrown in the trash after it gets mailed to a local newspaper.

It's not in the trash, it's sitting in the "crank file" on a desk. Could be said it's the same thing, though,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Senator Drinksalot posted:

The Rock played an effeminate gay man in Be Cool. Maybe it's just a thing he does with his action movies?

That was 2005, though. His career has come a long way since then.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

That first Suicide Squad movie I still can't get over that it opens with a long-winded section of Amanda Waller explaining to a guy what the idea behind the "team" is, why she wants to put it together, what kind of missions they'll do etc as she prepares for a meeting with the Government to pitch it. This is then IMMEDIATELY followed by a long-winded section where she goes to the Government and explains what the idea behind the "team" is, why she wants to put it together, what kind of missions they'll do etc.

But I guess that's what happens when you give final cut of the film to a company that makes trailers :shepface:

Is that the scene where she says they need a team that could stop Superman but the members are guy with guns, guy with boomerangs, lady with a gun and baseball bat, etc?