Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

exquisite tea posted:

I think we may have gotten our first look at Vast Silver. Also Angela Basset AND Carrie-Anne Moss good lord 90s me is freaking out here.

I'm sorry she has to be Angela Bastet now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
They reused a fern at 18 seconds into the second clip from the first game.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jan 27, 2022

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
*looks at my FF9 PlayOnline Guide with NEVER AGAIN carved into it*

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The game ends and you wake up at The Proving from the first game. You fell off the old trails and hit your head and you dreamed it all.

edit: Post credits Nathan Drake and Sweet Tooth appear to recruit Aloy into something called the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Initiative.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Feb 8, 2022

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

haveblue posted:

"hmm, looks like this place didn't change much when civilization fell and robots scoured earth clean of all life"

Oh come on there's probably like, less Confederate flags around for one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The decima engine is witchcraft.

Their PC games use DLSS too, which as far as I am concerned is like double witchcraft.