Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Kesper North posted:

Now I begin to see just how bad I am at this game, wow

gently caress, :same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ok, time to go all in on the shredders and spikes, I guess!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

At some point they're going to kick me out of Plainsong for constantly jumping over the edges and accidentally kicking people in the head while gliding to another walkway.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm not the only one who puts on the appropriate armor and face paint depending on which clan's territory I'm in, right?

(would that be cultural appropriation on Aloy's part?)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Megera posted:

I do love when I have to dismount before entering a village and then they just run around in the background of any cutscenes looking for enemies to gently caress up

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I really enjoyed (mid- to late-game story spoiler) Cary-Ann Moss' Art History 101 lecture.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Painters only seem to exist in the three clan capitals, which is a pain. Also your facepaint should wash off if you go underwater.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm pretty dumb about this sort of thing but even I thought it was pretty obvious since the first game that Aloy was gay as hell, given her reactions to the several men who fall in love with her.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Aloy seems like an easy person to develop a crush on after she saves your life and your entire civilization but a difficult person to actually be friends with.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Klungar posted:

Yeah, Aloy's line of "That's between me and my sister." is one of the few beats from HFW that measures up to the highest moments of HZD for me.

I was going to bring up that exact line, it's so good.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Deformed Church posted:

Just an excellent job of combining huge and scary with ultimately beatable, and getting inside with Walter was a nice way of ending the whole affair on a personal note.

His last parting shot of "You really do ruin everything" was just :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Forget going west to the Yangtze Delta/Quen lands, or east to the Great Plains/Mississippi, Horizon 3 should go to the moon.