Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I just got this on Steam. I don’t have a PlayStation, and I’m pretty unlikely to get one in the near future, so is there any reason to get a Playstation account linked to Steam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I’ve unlocked both the volley ability and the ability to nock multiple arrows with the hunter bow. I’m playing on PC using mouse and keyboard, and the explanation of the controls feels like it’s incomplete. Both descriptions tell me to hold the right mouse button. Then you hold the middle mouse button to fire a volley or tap it to nock more arrows. However, just tapping it also launches a volley. What am I missing?

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Apr 28, 2024

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Fatty posted:

Using a gamepad you can only equip one weapon ability at a time and change it on the weapon wheel. I'm guessing its something similar with M+Kb.

Yep, thought it might be something like that, but I only thought to look on the skill tree like for the valor surges. You switch between weapon abilities using Z and X on the weapon wheel; same as you do with your consumables.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I completed a challenge tougher than any ultra-hard fight in the first game: Completing the Strike From Above hunting ground challenge in Plainsong, due to the fact that the button to deploy the glider so I can do the move needed to complete the challenge is the same as the button to grapple to the vantage posts.