Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Just started it tonight and I looked up and it's almost 2 in the morning :negative:

Combat seems like an improvement and the game is even prettier than the first. Thanks to the goon for the tips above. Anything else worth knowing before getting into the meat of the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I played HZD on a controller with horrible stick drift so I was basically stealth kill/melee Aloy the whole fuckin game. Except for boss fights it was pretty viable, is that still true here?

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Is FW or RDR2 the more compressed map?

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
she's Aloysbian. :dadjoke: