Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
I am very excited for this game. I am resisting the urge to buy the fancy pants collectors edition. I do not know if I will be able to hold out.

Also, gently caress Ted Faro.

If they wanted to make all the money in the world, they could sell Ted Tokens as in-game purchases for $29.95 that let you enter Thebes after you beat the game and rip his clone apart. Each day a new clone would be revived... but that would cost another token.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

RedSnapper posted:

I hope more dinos are mountable.

I know people want more romantic options, but this might go a little too far.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

ImpAtom posted:

Way to spoil the game, jerkface.

No, the spoiler is that she does it on a boat.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Does anyone know of a "when is the Faro / backstory event revealed in-game" type timeline? A buddy dropped playing this about halfway through after release, and is picking it back up now. I want to catch them up with the backstory (since they forgot most of it) but don't want to spoiler things they will uncover as they finish.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'm going to play on easiest I guess cause I'm a 33 year old baby

I'm gonna play on easy partly because I'm a 50+ year old baby, but mainly because I'll be trying the co-pilot thing with my daughter, who much to my deep shame, is Bad At Video Games™. :cry:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
I’m a big dummy. Where is auto-loot in the settings?

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

ymgve posted:

set difficulty to "custom"

Thanks! What does it do exactly? (I told you I was a dummy)

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
I am very much enjoying this video game.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Is the tallneck by the oseram camp in the desert supposed to be listed on the map as "unknown tallneck" even after you override it

Did you stop and ask its name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
gently caress that pit in the bastion with the two guys. As soon as the screen fades from black, I'm getting hit, or if I doge that guy, hammer bro hits me and I'm down 1/3 my health. Obviously I need better armor and elemental resistance, but even with my most-shocky armor with my most melee & sock weaves in it, I get wrecked. The other alternative is to get good, but that's probably not happening.

All in all though, game is so good!