Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Finished the main game. The fight against Erik was satisfying in a "I have had quite enough of your poo poo and now I'm going to turn you into a pincushion" way. And then Zo with the final gently caress you..

Also this is probably the prettiest game I have ever played. The credits sequence was just gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

tarbrush posted:

I can't remember any other queer folks that she meets in the game.
What? She meets multiple gay and lesbian characters and at least one transgender person.

Edit: beaten

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I guess the guy who did the voice for Jet in Cowboy Bebop can only do that voice, because I met two characters he did in HFW and they both sound exactly like Jet.

And then I talked to that one Chaplain guy, and I thought, wait why is Tuvok from Star Track Voyager talking to me? And then I get to the credits and yep, there's Tim Russ.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

big nipples big life posted:

That fight against 3 was rough.

Here's how I did that: hid next to a broken overpass on the beach and fired a sharpshot arrow or two at a weak point on one of them. Then either hid under the overpass or dove into the water until they lost interest. Repeat. Took like an hour.