Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hah I came here to ask where the hell the apex versions were.

Is the cauldron tied to the story or have i not found it yet?

Not tied. I didn’t find it until I was done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

haveblue posted:

I would love to do that, but the game isn't giving me the prompt. The note has the purple glow in the focus, but when I walk up to it nothing happens

So you’re not getting that prompt to click the controller touchpad like in this gif? Weird.

I had a glitch where the stormbird wasn’t showing up in the storm clouds for that aerial mission so had to restart my PS5 and everything was good after that. I know you probably already tried that but throwing it out there just in case.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Falukorv posted:

Even then, Seyka is not much of an outcast really, or in danger of becoming one? Ok she starting to question things and got into some trouble with taking a focus, but she still has the respect and backing of the admiral, can come and go as she pleases, most other quen seem good with her except for the stasi guys and so on. Just that she has some potential charges hanging over her in the beginning for breaking the focus taboo that ultimately ends up being a slap on the wrist. Its a parallell to Aloys issues with her tribe but not any stronger than Zos ,Kotallos or Talanahs issues with their tribes.

I think when she gets back to their homeland she would be screwed. The elders there do listen to the seer peoples with no rebuke where the admiral guy is just trying to survive and isn’t going to get all ban happy on a perfectly capable warrior that can more than hold her own against the machines.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

PS Poors don’t deserve to pay their respects.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Febreeze posted:

I would have also preferred to have just found him dead in a chair in the bunker, having died alone because his slaves rebelled, and his immortality failed because he thought he could do it himself instead of getting on the zenith ship. That would have been a more fitting fate than mutant blob, and the whole meltdown could trigger because the CEO does something else stupid

This is how it should be handled. Kind of like how we found Elizabeth in the first game. It would give us closure on an important character in the story. He is dead in his bunker with some datapoints chronicling him slipping into severe loneliness and madness from what he had done.

For myself, having Aloy see him and us only seeing her reaction definitely would have been worse than what the devs actually did. She is our connection to the story so we see what she sees.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

They would have to figure out a way to change his likeness. Seeing Lance in game with another voice would be too weird and jarring. I would not play that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The upgrades aren’t that bad after you beat the game. Set the weapon as your current quest, fast travel to the closest campfire, then fly the rest of the way. Kill whatever for whatever part. Just make sure you read beforehand if there is something you have to do, or not do, to get the part. Some require to tear a certain part or not to burst a certain part. For even quicker drop the difficulty to story.