Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I watched some documentaries on YouTube and in prison you spend all your time making burritos and stews with just Takis and twinkies and Doritos and Cheetos so it sounds pretty awesome because your mom is on the other side of the bars and can’t stop you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

nut posted:

This is anti-anime

Antime.

Pronounced "Aunty May"

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I used to hang out with this guy when I was a kid and he was kinda wild but we had fun. I don't know why but he went to jail in Florida and when I saw him after he had a tattoo on his chest of a hand shoving a gun into a cops mouth and it was badass

Now he's serving 30 years or something in Alaska for basically going on a rampage, breaking into cabins and stealing guns and shooting up whatever he could. He didn't hurt anyone though. Just 30 or so years of poo poo coming to a big "gently caress it all" month or so.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

nut posted:

I watched some documentaries on YouTube and in prison you spend all your time making burritos and stews with just Takis and twinkies and Doritos and Cheetos so it sounds pretty awesome because your mom is on the other side of the bars and can’t stop you

Subway Jared got fat again in prison and I'm glad

I hope he dies a fatass I hope he gets fatter than he was before Subway

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If you really want to know what it feels like to live behind bars, then why not lock yourself in at Latvia‘s Karosta Prison? A former military detention centre first controlled by the Tsarist Autocracy and later for the KGB, it was reopened as a role-playing museum in the late nineties and has since become the must-see attraction of Liepāja.
For a measly £10, you’ll be treated to a one night’s stay, complete with your own iron bed, a prison meal and all-night harassment from the no-nonsense prison guards. Visiting with young children? Not a problem! The Karosta Prison offers discounted rates for young troublemakers, plus educational talks on how to be an upstanding member of society. Breakfast not included, but there is free parking.
https://www.momondo.com.au/discover/worlds-best-prison-hotels

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
If you go to prison and the other inmates start jeering, "New fish! New fish" and pointing at each other's butt holes, that means unfortunately it is seafood night in the cafeteria and which is BAD NEWS . The tartar sauce is not home made and the clam chowder is New York style .

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

ellasmith posted:

you guys are going to be freaked out but I spend the vast, vast majority of my waking hours at home alone or trapped at work. Even most of my social events are spent with people I actively hate and can’t wait to get away from. And yet I’m fine.

No, I think your ignorance is something you should cherish and hold on to by never going to prison

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I used to hang out with this guy when I was a kid and he was kinda wild but we had fun. I don't know why but he went to jail in Florida and when I saw him after he had a tattoo on his chest of a hand shoving a gun into a cops mouth and it was badass

Now he's serving 30 years or something in Alaska for basically going on a rampage, breaking into cabins and stealing guns and shooting up whatever he could. He didn't hurt anyone though. Just 30 or so years of poo poo coming to a big "gently caress it all" month or so.

To be fair stealing from people who live off grid in cabins could cause them serious harm. Guy sounds nuts lol.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Wilkins Micawber posted:

If you go to prison and the other inmates start jeering, "New fish! New fish" and pointing at each other's butt holes, that means unfortunately it is seafood night in the cafeteria and which is BAD NEWS . The tartar sauce is not home made and the clam chowder is New York style .

Jesus Christ I knew prison was bad but New York style chowder??? :stonk:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like manhattan clam chowder on occasion :( c'mon guys

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I bet I could go as long as a week before trying to bash my brains against the wall. ez pz

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

youd think prisoners would be all about dungeons and dragons… and yet very few of them play it. Perhaps they see enough dungeons in their daily lives. Food for thought

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
supermax? more like superlame. need a 40" tv at least guys, come one now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
honestly being in prison is a lot better than being on Twitter and Facebook so in that regard the ADX Florence people are really lucky

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I feel like a kitty cat would like being in jail. In general

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

(Guy from Twitter in prison) hell world. Garbage prison

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
If Orange is The New Black is to be believed, I'll spend most my time trying to bang tall, dark haired, emo-glasses girls in the library while surrounded by people who want to kill me, but unlike High School I won't get to go home and play Quake II so think about that.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

You guys remember when everyone was watching orange is the new black and talking about the new thing of “binge watching” lol

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Supermax? More like super-relax because that's what I'm going to be doin when I'm locked up for my many crimes.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
who wants to see drawings from the gulag?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

You guys remember when everyone was watching orange is the new black and talking about the new thing of “binge watching” lol

Sounds like you need some jailtime to catch up on all these new shows!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
It sounds like a nice quiet environment to study and get that degree you've been putting off, but I doubt there's a university that would cater to inmates.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

playing chill beats to study to playlist in Supermax prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Disco Pope posted:

If Orange is The New Black is to be believed, I'll spend most my time trying to bang tall, dark haired, emo-glasses girls in the library while surrounded by people who want to kill me, but unlike High School I won't get to go home and play Quake II so think about that.

:hmmyes: