Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Watching OG Utopia on prime again
2022 is too soon still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Just picked up Arrow and to add Daimajin movies one and two are excellent hidden gems but three is such a let down

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

South Korea is making Netflix's bangers and Netflix killed (almost) daredevil, Luke cage and MST3k
Without south Korea Netflix is pretty weak to me

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

MST3k was not received well enough for them to dick them over a half season order they had to Kickstart to just make ends meet then canned

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hulu has Prophecy
Is best
Case closed suckkas
https://youtu.be/D8Sr_VBZNKo

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Best episode of Boomer Fett doesn't have his rear end in it

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Guns many many writing credits don't make me think "hack"

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We're still not ready for Scooby Doo's cleavage

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

On Arrow
Boiling Point is excellent

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Spoilers but the outages for this season are meatballs good
https://youtu.be/3XDFB16TOoo

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Free Guy is awful

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Great writing, players in an MMO were constantly surprised at abilities and power ups in their own game, even when it was cross promotional drek like Star wars and Fortnite. Just Oscar material

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

Finished "Peacemaker".

Add this to my very short list of "superhero stuff I genuinely enjoyed".

I even thought the budget Deadpool was good.

I refuse to watch the film because of the title. NOBODY says or has said "Free Guy". It's always "Extra Life" or something similar.

It's just great writing

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Again from writer of the smash hit Ready Player One

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'm afraid that all the "streamers" we're real and that boring

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

MST3ks backer only softlaunch had about ten mins of delays then smooth sailing for a fun Santo movie
Shows still the most welcoming form of entertainment after all these years.
It opens to the public in may

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Turning Red is WALL-E level classic
Loved everything about it

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I love arrow, just none of it's stuff post 90s that's where it goes from cult film from forced trying to be a cult film.
Anything got Godzilla 90s and ye olde Kong vs Godzilla?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

RCarr posted:

Ryan Reynolds is super annoying and unlikable. I can’t even imagine how bad a child version of him would be.

Younger

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Fast and Furious 9 is the first and last of of these Transformerless Transformer movies I'll watch.

I want to say this is the last blockbuster I fall for because they have actors I love in it but each time it's just them getting peed on by bumblebee.

I will fail

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Or watch the entirety of a good movie there's quite a few

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It draaaaaaaged

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Sleuth is a Kenneth branagh movie with jude law and Michael Caine about a novelist who lives in a magical high tech house with magic security cameras.
Sweet lord the detective is one of the worst performances I have seen

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

gently caress death on the Nile is bad

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Always a fan of took a shattered bullet, rebuilt it, somehow read a fingerprint from that, traced it to a guy at the mayor's event

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

... he's suddenly an egomaniac dimwit surrounded by yes men?

Uh he has a name, Zach Snyder

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

regulargonzalez posted:

The Night House: is it good or is it wack

It's good!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I love that Google tv wonr stop showing me Amazon and apple shoes on my homepage
Things I don't have or want

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

loving with MST3k is the first step to that platforms mediocrity

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Every time Hulu "also recommends" Ghosts of Mars I'm owed hazard pay

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Belle is a masterpiece it made my week

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Correct and worth every penny
Summer Wars is streaming nowhere?!
https://youtu.be/K1W61zetQ1c

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 9, 2022

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oh no Capital Critters!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Obi has the worst parents who couldn't be bothered to actually use their wealth, power, or own time to handle a nightmare scenario

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Joe pesci should have been a inquisitor

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Army of Darkness was my entry into Sam Raimi. Rented it from the Super Duper Video because I read a review of it from Roger Ebert who had the following line:

They could have fired up the searchlights and had a 40 story flashing neon arrow pointing to the VHS box and it would have been less effective on me than those two sentences.

Did Ebert even watch it he reloads it, sometimes!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Signed up for AMC plus thinking I can watch better call Saul's latest season but nope
So where?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

The trouble with harry

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Got excited when stranger things season four spent two episodes moving at a good clip to have it poo poo the bed and just turn on the emergency break and pad the gently caress out of the rest.
It's the same poo poo as the last seasons but slower
It has very jarring edits for a action sequence they try and make look like one take but it for the lack of a better term looks like it has "frame drops" when it zooms in on some cg elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It was working for me until the padding just hit and the two main plots just draaggggggg