Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Sorta like cowboy bebop then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

This batman does some pretty loving hard IV drugs so idk if I want children to see it.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Netflix is probably what I touch the least. HBO and hulu on the top.

My HBO plug dropped to a commercial tier and I just turn it off when one plays. I doubt I'll keep Netflix around with them.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Piracy is back on the menu boys

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

People loving loved civil war and I thought that was one of the most boring turd of a movie ever made. Haven't seen a MCU since. I guess people have to convince themselves they're good movies and everyone actually watches all 22 movies and 8 Disney plus series and 5 netflix and and and.

Sunk cost and projection really.

I really wish we would have gotten say cowboy bebop s2 instead of more poo poo comic book stuff, that was at least a fun adaptation.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Tiny Timbs posted:

Nah I’m good

The live action is fun

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I wish more things were in 4x3 so we don't get odd zoomins like with sienfeld

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Unfortunately that concensus lead to 2 aborted hobbit movies

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

The menu is easily the best movie since maybe dredd.

Obviously a reference to French aristocracy, a guillotine, and super large bread.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Nah no protesters got ran over in the film

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

2003 or about was the original SARs scare I remember

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

iRobot remains unchanged except an apple logo on robots

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Cool max won't show me recently watched because I am watching such bangers as not reality tv

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Papercut posted:

Yeah I mean the film beats you over the head with "All Americans are Bad" to a cartoonish extent, it's not subtle.

I hate when movies have blue skies too

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

cgi allows for money to get funneled into a bunch of middle managers rather than any actual talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ymgve posted:

What I'm specifically talking about is this shot (and probably more I didn't notice):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyHU-zgUn0&t=95s

Am I to believe he canoed all the way out, placed a camera, then went back for that single shot, then back again to fetch the camera, four trips in a canoe he wasn't even sure was gonna float?

dude, the shore is just out of frame to the left.