Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010

Nihonniboku posted:

Abbott Elementary is surprisingly funny and is on Hulu. Grand Crew was also surprisingly funny, it's on Peacock.

Surprising, because I don't think there has been anything good on network TV since The Good Place.

Abbott Elementary is like the best first season of a sitcom that I can recall, all of the characters are great and they all play off each other expertly

Grand Crew is also available on Hulu! I didn't think I'd like it based on the ads but it's actually pretty good if a little uneven

American Auto is reasonably funny too (also on Hulu, but I swear this post is not sponsored by Hulu...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010
Tryin to jump on the Wednesday bandwagon... only one episode so far and although the casting of Morticia and Gomez seems ok, I cannot for the life of me understand the direction they were given to be all hushed, breathy and weird with each other. The rest of the show seems fine and it doesn't seem like the folks are a major part of it but just found that choice to be really, really odd.

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010

Tiny Timbs posted:

It’s wild how this shows up in big budget productions. The CGI elements in the underwater scenes of Aquaman are distractingly awful, and they’re front and center for the whole movie!

man i was bored on a work trip so watched Aquaman 2 on my iPad and even on that small screen the CGI was just embarrassingly bad. the whole movie is bad but the CGI, holy cow