Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I loving love EQ. There was this music video for it way back in the day that merged shinedown’s 45 with the movie and I watched it all the time as a young teen and teared up because I was stupid lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

B-Rock452 posted:

I can't tell if I hate or love that I know exactly what video you are talking about... I kind of miss those videos on YouTube now.

The golden age.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vInYMVxYhh4

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Really good cgi.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/de-aging-tv-vfx-helped-john-goodman-lose-decades-righteous-gemstones-1248467/amp/

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It might be one of my favorite alien movies of all time. It fully delivered on the feeling I felt when I watching alien documentaries in the middle of the night as a little kid.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Is that old bitch still whining about woke poo poo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s really wrong.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like moon knight bc of Oscar Isaac. I would be fine if there wasn’t any suit or action tbh.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Imagine thinking the Batman is mid

Deranged

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ruddiger posted:

If you have Shudder, the new season of Joe Bob's Last Drive-In starts tomorrow.

Every time I turn on this guy he’s complaining about women and wokeness or whatever the hell.

I don’t need this crotchy rear end bitch to host my horror films.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Tiny Timbs posted:

I was watching the Heathers episode recently and he complained that the Sandy Hook kids were making too much of a big deal about it lol

Yikes lmao

Can’t wait till he’s gone from horror

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Step brothers is mid

Ur mom is mid

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Signs is one of the best movies ever made. I will not only stand and die on this hill, but I will poo poo off it, which makes it slick and hard for y’all to get me up here.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They wanted human beings not the planet.

Sometimes we want deep sea critters even though the pressure of the water can crush us

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Everyone who says that is as dumb as they think the aliens are.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

M Night is a B movie director that has a very fun specific stilted style that makes his films pretty campy in a fun way.

The problem is he was hailed as the next Spielberg when he really isn’t. A Spielberg would never make a scene as hilarious as a evil old man shoving his dirty diaper into the face of a germ fearing child and play it absolutely straight

It’s incredible. Embrace the camp.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Old was pretty fun. Y’all boring.

The movie explains it pretty clear that the beach is natural and the scientists are using it for their work because that’s what nature would want.

That poo poo is loving fun! Also nasty bone breaking rapid healing!

There’s no irony or snark with it and it’s so refreshing. Embrace being stupid.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hm. Well it’s not a huge deal for me because I love the show. But I hope they find an ending for the characters.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

lol!!!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can’t imagine not thinking Raimi the best.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Liberals can be boomers too

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Before anyone @‘s me I love RLM and I watch botw and review all the time and have fuckin space cop on Blu ray lmao

But gently caress them too for making Star Wars harder to enjoy irl with other people.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Upsidads posted:

Is hbo outta new movies this year?

They’re not doing the day one thing any more

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I'm talking about my response to Hamilton and Punkin's response to EEAAO as a comparison. I'm comparing the nature of the response. I haven't seen EEAAO and everyone who has seen it and knows me says that, at a minimum, I will really really like it (and I fully expect to). But yeah let's just drop it because this thread is being weird as hell and if someone doesn't like a movie I don't personally take offense to that.
The thread wasn’t being weird

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Disgusting

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nihonniboku posted:

I've never seen any Hellraiser. Should I watch the Hulu one?

Sure but you should check out Hellraiser 1-2. They’re both great and work perfectly well as a two partner.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_-ZqJKzNc

The scene rules and comes back later in the plot

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m really shocked everyone itt hates the new Hellraiser movie. I thought it was a good return to form after a thousand pure garbage sequels

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

For one the cenobites aren’t lame Kenner toys or Freddy quip machines

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Memnaelar posted:

"Save your breath... FOR SCREAMING."

1993 Freddy or 2022 Cenobite? You make the call.

“No tears please…it’s a waste of good suffering!”

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ok

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

LifeLynx posted:

I need to know what it is about Barbarian that made people want to go in blind more than most movies. I did it, my friends did it, and I've seen many comments like yours. My theory is the title clashes with the modern setting, and that gave it an air of mystery.

The trailer was pretty much just the first 30 minutes of the film, and didn’t tell you much of anything. So when people came out of it going “what the gently caress that movie was bonkers!” It made it more interesting to see where it goes

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Andor was worth it for that meltdown lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If you had to pick two guardians to center on, those are the best ones, regardless of price.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Glass Onion was pretty great. Didn't feel like a half baked Netflix movie where no one said anything to the filmmaker. It was as good as the first.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The office isn’t half as offensive as Always Sunny is and that poo poo is going strong

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

For me I guess Michael has always been a character that has a lot of layers and most of them are poo poo. But I think he paints a fairly realistic idiot that I find interesting.

I think it’s less he means well and more he’s just really inept with a lot of things due to a weird childhood and just being in his own bubble. There’s a deep sadness there which is why I think despite it maybe leaning too hard at the end, kinda works that he has some ok relationships with his coworkers because my god is he kind of a pathetic basket case.

I’ve burned through the show a lot and I don’t think it’s aged badly. Some stuff for sure but The show never paints really anything Michael does as good. He’s almost always the butt of the drama or the outright villain. So I don’t know if I disagree with Mindy but idk.

I think the Jim Pam stuff aged the worst in terms of still finding it cute, but I do find it way more interesting because it’s really kind of sad ultimately.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

On the subject of pulled sunny episodes literally no one called for their heads. It was the streaming services trying to do something while the blm protests were happening so instead of donating to causes or making people more aware of the horrible poo poo the police do they just pulled some episodes from a few shows.

Progress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m gonna say it because those were also my favorite episodes. Both lethal weapons and especially Dee Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prz7que9MT4