Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
It really surprises me that Station Eleven is not getting more of a reaction. I see how people can not enjoy parts of it, but it is so self contained and only 10 episodes to tell a great story -- it's not that big a commitment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

It seemed that Kimi got some decent praise in this thread, but I found it really boring. Didn't realise it was a Steven Soderbergh film until the credits -- it was just not elevated at all for me (well maybe the camerawork when she eventually leaves her apartment). Maybe it was because I have a real bugbear around characters making dumb decisions constantly. I was at least hoping for a decent twist. At least it was short.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

So, Kimi, that's the actor who played Buzz in Home Alone

I actually recognised him because he reprised his role in Home Sweet Home Alone last year.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Medullah posted:

Season 4 part 2 of Ozark hit today, I had no idea it was coming. Hopefully it is better than part 1, I was really bored watching it.

I just finished part 1. I thought it at least ratcheted up the tension nicely.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

The Modern Leper posted:

Yay! An opportunity to cross post this masterpiece

Top link, thanks!