Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
e: ^^^^ just that description is terrifying and makes it sound like the guy got his loving medulla ripped :catstare:

I’m shocked there’s even a contender for Worst Fight besides Carla/Rose, but Aoki/Akiyama in 2022 now has me morbidly curious.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Oct 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Show of the Year: UFC 281 11/12

This card had EVERYTHING, early prelims to prelims to the main card was just a fantastic watch.
This is the first card in a long time that might have justified paying full price.

It helps I wasn't as big an Izzy fan as I was Anderson or Aldo so I didn't have to slam the show off at the end of the last fight.