Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
http://maddox.xmission.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Valko posted:

Unfortunately tragedy struck in 2017 when -RoG- partner commited suicide. He wrote a pretty hard hitting few articles about it.

Wait, what?

Knot My President! posted:

Maddox kept trying to get my friend for a threesome but as she got to know him she found him to be a total weirdo / creep (big surprise lol) so she obv said no

While I'm not surprised, if a woman told me that a web 1.0 dude kept trying to get her in on a threesome, I would have assumed it was Tucker Max.