Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Loden Taylor posted:

the mypillow guy hosts a segment on how John XXIII is the one true pope and rightful vicar of christ, also this memory foam technology keeps demons away order now

isn't he dead?

The Pope, not the mypillow.com guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

isn't he dead?

The Pope, not the mypillow.com guy

yeah, looks like

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Loden Taylor posted:

yeah, looks like

just making sure.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Loden Taylor posted:

yeah, looks like

Well poo poo, if you named your kid “Bald-rear end-arre” it’s no fuckin’ wonder he turned out to be the anti-pope.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

just say something shocking.

"oh my god!" = normie
"oh my goddess!" = witch

oof i met a guy that would say "oh my gods" very conspicuously then look like he was waiting for someone to ask him why he didnt say "god."
we get it dude, you're a virgin, no need to brag about it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Doctor Dogballs posted:

oof i met a guy that would say "oh my gods" very conspicuously then look like he was waiting for someone to ask him why he didnt say "god."

You'd think an atheist would be even more willing to take the lord's name in vain.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Doctor Dogballs posted:

a virgin, a huge geek, or a nazi. also nazis gently caress off stealing heathenry, cant get a loving tattoo related to my religion and culture because of loving garbage racist homophobic transphobic fuckos

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

a virgin, a huge geek, or a nazi. also nazis gently caress off stealing heathenry, cant get a loving tattoo related to my religion and culture because of loving garbage racist homophobic transphobic fuckos

its 1 or 3 a huge geek would know better

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its 1 or 3 a huge geek would know better

thats true

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

just say something shocking.

"oh my god!" = normie
"oh my goddess!" = witch

What if they say "Oh gods!", what do I do with the pagan?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Sid Vicious posted:

what would you get?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
What if they say "Ye gads!"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It’s a sanskrit swastika I swear.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WITCH! https://youtu.be/pOd-sMD3yZ4

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ocean Book posted:

what would you get?

a kenaz rune for loki but nazis added a couple tails to it and co opted it entirely

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Sid Vicious posted:

a kenaz rune for loki but nazis added a couple tails to it and co opted it entirely

that sucks. it’s weird how norse paganism in particular got corrupted. i guess cause of manly vikings? celtic paganism still feels like sjw witch territory

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nazis and chuds hijacked a ton of good poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ocean Book posted:

that sucks. it’s weird how norse paganism in particular got corrupted. i guess cause of manly vikings? celtic paganism still feels like sjw witch territory

if you meet someone and they talk about Thor, not the Marvel one, they are probably a Nazi.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Nazis and chuds hijacked a ton of good poo poo.

Like tha Bible...

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if you meet someone and they talk about Thor, not the Marvel one, they are probably a Nazi.

Thor is an impotent manly man with anger issues. He's a great talking point about how lovely gods are in general.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

What if they say "Oh gods!", what do I do with the pagan?

ahem

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

the Bible fandom is dying… quote this post to save the bible fandom

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

the Bible fandom is dying… quote this post to save the bible fandom

I'm big into it

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'd say Odin is more of a giveaway in terms of name use. Though Thor probably more for iconography and such. If someone's really into that kind of stuff odds are they're some kind of nazi, otherwise I don't see what the hell you're getting from it and associating with all the nazis.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 23, 2022

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Same major bible fan here

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Ocean Book posted:

It's no surprise that white supremacists are migrating to a religion made by the whitest of europeans. A lot of them are turning away from christianity because it was founded by dark skinned middle easterners.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's no surprise that white supremacists are migrating to a religion made by the whitest of europeans. A lot of them are turning away from christianity because it was founded by dark skinned middle easterners.

yeah gently caress off

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Jesus da original WASP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Randarkman posted:

I'd say Odin is more of a giveaway in terms of name use. Though Thor probably more for iconography and such. If someone's really into that kind of stuff odds are they're some kind of nazi, otherwise I don't see what the hell you're getting from it and associating with all the nazis.

there is also the 1 in 4 chance they are a Neil Gaiman fan.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Jesus da original WASP

He taught me alot

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
She came down in a loving bubble bro

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Ocean Book posted:

Because the Völkisch dudes and nordicists and such were hugely into that crap in the 19th and early 20th century, because that was as they saw it the original beliefs and values of their ideal superior Nordic/Aryan people (among which they typically counted northern Europeans in general, at least the English and German people who were hugely into it) before it was tainted (again as they saw it) by Christianity. Also it's not really norse paganism, it's Germanic, pre-Christian peoples Germanic people outside of Scandinavia also worshipped those gods more or less.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jan 23, 2022

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah gently caress off

It's all Nazis, Sid.

e: Oh yeah, and bikers, though there's a lot of overlap there.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

syntaxfunction posted:

What if they say "Ye gads!"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Jesus da original WASP

yes. a man born is Egypt is deff a white anglo protestant

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I mean if it is something that the nazis want to emulate is it really something that you also want to emulate?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

I mean if it is something that the nazis want to emulate is it really something that you also want to emulate?

its my literal culture ffs gently caress nazis

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Back then they called it weedgypt on account of the weed

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

its my literal culture ffs gently caress nazis

lol

It's made up cargo cult bullshit by nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

If they don't like the story, they change it.