Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bula Vinaka posted:

do witches take baths?

lmao dark mode messed this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
witches can see in the dark, so they bath in the dark, so that's probably the more accurate depiction

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Can't they just cast one of those thinner spells on themselves? I think there's even a movie about it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Still waiting on titties

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Wifi Toilet posted:

Can't they just cast one of those thinner spells on themselves? I think there's even a movie about it.

that spell kills u

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i think you can fix it by making a rhubarb pie or something

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you just wish your worst enemy to get about 1/3 of anything you might want (thin, rich, don't matter) and then just rely on the law of triple returns.

Haji posted:

Currently out of order. I think I need to replace the spark plugs.

Better go... catch it? :argh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wifi Toilet posted:

That wasnt a witch spell it was a g*ps* curse, jeeze man this is like majick 101

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Gy*ps* is a witch prestige class

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

That wasnt a witch spell it was a g*ps* curse, jeeze man this is like majick 101

Sorry I never saw it, I don't like scary movies. :shrug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Least favorite witches? Hmm. Maybe the Tibetan red sect

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Wifi Toilet posted:

That spell was about removing paint

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

dr.acula posted:

Then how did he stick his dingus into Mrs.Virgin Mary and dump a big load of Jesus batter in her???

Duh god used cum teleportation.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Bula Vinaka posted:

that spell kills u

Obesity is often an aggravating factor in other diseases though so damned if you do damned if you don't

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've done Tarot a few times before. I think it's fun! :)

I'd do other mystic things but I don't know of anything cool nor do I believe in it, but it's fun to do.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 24, 2022

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
My wife goes into the kitchen with jars and vegetables and comes out with jam and pickles. I don't think she'd be able to get to the grocery store in that amount of time. Is this witchcraft?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

possibly. Do you have thumbscrews

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

zedprime posted:

My wife goes into the kitchen with jars and vegetables and comes out with jam and pickles. I don't think she'd be able to get to the grocery store in that amount of time. Is this witchcraft?

Yeah

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Those are potions, possibly love potions. You better be careful or you will end up in love with your wife.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I got my horoscope done once and she found my planetary alignments upsetting. This is not a joke or a euphemism.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
The whole idea of magic is embarrassing stupid and ridiculous, however.. I can solely imagine a spell being cast as the only way some broke brain "witch" manages to get a partner. It's quite the quandary.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Greg of Doom posted:

So we know shes fat

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

My wife is a witchy lady but it only really manifests as her reading about myth and some mild earth worship type stuff. Shes into the pagan origins of our holidays and will put out small offerings on solstices and stuff. Shes got a mini cast iron cauldron on her night stand that has herbs and crystals in it and likes Tarot as a hobby.Shes staunchly anti religious but still has this desire for ritual and ceremony, albeit very mild. Its all fine it doesnt hurt anyone.

On the subject of fedoras ive got a former friend who has been on a decade long facebook campaign to post scholarly articles proving that a "positive mindset" does nothing for the treatment of cancer patients. Literally arguing with families who bring flowers because all that matters is that they get better and the rest is all woo. Hes a giant rear end in a top hat for this, lol. God forbid you try and call him out on this though.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Your wife has ensorcelled you. Look at your home. Does it have chicken legs? Is it in a swamp? Soon goblinification will begin.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Weka posted:

Your wife has ensorcelled you. Look at your home. Does it have chicken legs? Is it in a swamp? Soon goblinification will begin.

Shes been designing a pretty witchy house on the sims maybe shes gonna put me in it like how they do with paintings

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just posting to say all of you believe in a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo.

I shall slaughter a fatted calf in sacrifice to Athena and pray she grant you the wisdom to see the light and embrace Hellenism, the one true faith.

Zeusbless🙏

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hellenism huh? Sounds satanic.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I once saw OP's GF on the bus and she psychically challenged me to magickal combat. It was an unbelievably tough fight and I had to boil so much piss on my GF's stove but eventually I was victorious.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hellenism huh? Sounds satanic.

That's the problem with worshipping a monotheist god, all other gods and supernatural entities and forces get labeled as "Evil" and have to be destroyed to "Restore the purity of Earth".

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

You are really crazy man

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's the problem with worshipping a monotheist god, all other gods and supernatural entities and forces get labeled as "Evil" and have to be destroyed to "Restore the purity of Earth".

Bro it's got hell in the name, you can practically smell the sulfur.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Bro it's got hell in the name, you can practically smell the sulfur.

Does this mean you drat people to Hell when you say hello to them?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

I once saw OP's GF on the bus and she psychically challenged me to magickal combat. It was an unbelievably tough fight and I had to boil so much piss on my GF's stove but eventually I was victorious.

drat I been doing this for years and never thought to try magick with it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I saw OP’s GF on the bus and she showed me her big gazongas

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yes. Any deviation from "It is a blessed day, praise the Maker, brother/sister" will lead down a dark path

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Yaldabaoth posted:

Satan's greatest triumph imo.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mooey Cow posted:

I also had to boil piss on Mooey Cow's girlfriend's stove.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Splicer posted:

I also had to boil piss on Mooey Cow's girlfriend's stove.

I'm guessing you guys still use those pots for cooking your food since you're all witches and goons and witch goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

honestly witch girls are fuckin awesome, i would only date witch girls if i could. they gently caress like crazy, but also they bring mysticism into my otherwise entirely materialistic life.