Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
She ever get freaky with it like cast spells on ur dick and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I mean if it is something that the nazis want to emulate is it really something that you also want to emulate?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I mean, im not trying to talk poo poo sid, im just pointing out that if a certain culture's values align with what nazis look at and say "yes this is what is correct" what does that say about them in the first place?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

syntaxfunction posted:

What if Nazi's co-opt Flamingos tho Nooner? You'd need to change your avatar, cause it'd be for the Nazis now.

If nazis decided that standing on one leg and eating shrimp until they turn pink was the ideal way to live your life, i would reexamine why i also place value on standing on one leg and eating shrimp until i turn pink :catstare:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I have an old red tshirt with SPQR bordered by laurels across the chest but I feel like that would be a huge chud thing now

Ive got a bunch of Fred Perry polos that are real nice but i dont wear anymore cause of the loving proud boys ):<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Haji posted:

like my grandma taught me.

How often do you tell people about being the granddaughter of the witches you didnt burn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wifi Toilet posted:

Can't they just cast one of those thinner spells on themselves? I think there's even a movie about it.

That wasnt a witch spell it was a g*ps* curse, jeeze man this is like majick 101