Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Glad Aaron Rodgers lost, again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Codependent Poster posted:

How can the 49ers, a warm weather team, score more points in Green Bay than the Packers? It doesn't make sense, folks. The Packers won the game, by a lot!

STOP THE COUNT

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Lyndon LaRouche posted:

I seriously don't get this hating Rodgers more for his opinions on vaccines than the fact he plays for the Packers but do what makes y'all feel even better about yourselves.

Rodgers is super entertaining. gently caress the Packers. Double fun bonus for tonight's game.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Literally the only team left I have negative feelings on in the ENTIRE PLAYOFFS is TB. This is the coolest playoffs ever

I can't tell if you're counting out Touchdown Tom

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lyndon LaRouche posted:

I seriously don't get this hating Rodgers more for his opinions on vaccines than the fact he plays for the Packers but do what makes y'all feel even better about yourselves.

How about he loving sucks for both reasons, oh, and because he lied about his status, and also he's apparently pro-Trump election conspiracies so it's a smorgasbord of poo poo

Is that good enough for you

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Packers had 10 men on the field for the final FG lmao

That's quite a choke job.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yknow for living up there it seems like the Packers suck in cold weather

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Lyndon LaRouche posted:

well football teams don't matter in the grand scheme of things whereas the anti vax movement is killing thousands of people every day

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Imagine thinking qaron isn't a total fucker idiot moron and not being delighted by his dogshit rear end getting dumpstered

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Didn't watch this game but saw the score and LOL

Honestly it's worth watching the Titans lose to see Rodgers get embarrassed in the divisional round. gently caress, Brady can win again and I won't really give a poo poo, at this point whoever wins, wins and I'm cool with it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

BonoMan posted:

Is this a joke?

Some people really truly hate the packers.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Lyndon LaRouche posted:

Going to a funeral this Saturday, that's why. Throw Rogan can gently caress himself along with all the other brainpill merchants

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/1485103016206209027?s=21

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Jimmy G baby, clutch QB like we've all been saying

DUB!

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
https://twitter.com/RichardStaff/status/1485102207338954755

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

How can the 49ers, a warm weather team, score more points in Green Bay than the Packers? It doesn't make sense, folks. The Packers won the game, by a lot!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/tomscocca/status/1485102360137453569

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Jimmy G final statline: 11/19, 131 yards, 0 Td, 1 Int. 4 sacks.

Their running backs ran 29 times for 106 yards

And they loving won

They were so bad on offense. Just...completely terrible.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

holy poo poo lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Schwack posted:

Packers had 10 men on the field for the final FG lmao

That's quite a choke job.

Ah, paying tribute to Cobb’s alma mater

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lyndon LaRouche posted:

Durrrr

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Grittybeard posted:

I wasn't able to watch the game but was GB really any better? The conditions looked like poo poo.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

look at how often the packers have lost at lambeau since :vick:

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I loving love football

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If y'all love schadenfreude r/Packers is incredible right now.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Rodgers looks physically sick. Like he is going to vomit.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

gently caress me that's good.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

I wasn't able to watch the game but was GB really any better? The conditions looked like poo poo.

They were a little better, their first drive especially was perfect basically. And they gained more yards. But the special teams and sucking after the first drive...

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
i love my sexy garbage

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Hughmoris posted:

They were but the entire team stadium state of wisconsin gave up after that punt block

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

would you like this thread to be closed, and to move the discussion back to the news and views thread, or to create an aftermath thread and receive many posts into it? Let me know

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

hobbesmaster posted:

Some people really truly hate the packers.

I effectively own exactly as much as the Bills as any GB stock holder owns of the Rodgers Turd.

But I spent $0.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hughmoris posted:

GB moved the ball a little better, but yeah they weren't great either. I don't know how much of it was conditions (I'm sure they didn't help) and how much of it was both offensive lines being rear end.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
god this was such a good day for playoffs. the cool team one in the early match and the evil team went down embarassingly in the late game. this is such a good playoff

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
In what world does it not make sense for you to dislike someone more based on who they are/what they believe rather than the fact that they play for a team you don't like?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

-6 yards, Punt
0 yards, Punt
-1 yard, Punt
-3 yards, Punt
68 yards, Interception
59 yards, Field Goal
-1 yard, Punt
52 yards, Downs
44 yards, Field Goal

They only even gained yards on 4 drives.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
lol, check the position:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Gould

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
THROW ROGAN IS TRENDING