Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The trendy move in sports analyst circles has been to say that everyone is underrating the Titans and that the Bengals are screwed because they're coming off the high of their first playoff win.

I get the narrative, but I think Joe Burrow wins this game for Cinci.

Also, yo, why was Play banned...?

edit: WELL GODDAMN THAT WAS QUICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Oh, Burrow, you can't take that sack

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What is the record for sacks in a single game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That blocker hosed it up for Chase

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, he got German suplexed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Play posted:

has anyone said Bengin Tits yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxJ016xb4Q

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Is Greg Williams the defensive coordinator for the Tennessee Titans

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why were the Bengals playing eight yards off on a 3rd and 3

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Has the entire Bengals o-line been replaced by assassins hired to kill Joe Burrow

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Boy howdy that ball had to move in exactly one direction in order for that to work out, and it did

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I appreciated the entire Titans defensive line standing a foot away from Burrow but leaving him alone, and then him running forward and getting crushed anyway

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If there's a pick-six, I think it'll be Tannehill.

However I absolutely believe there will be a strip-sack on Burrow

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh good, there's enough time left on the clock for at least two more Burrow sacks before the half

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

I feel like you go for it just the shot of ending the game without Burrow getting another shot at scoring.

it's gaffes like these that prevented your thread from winning the war

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Tee Higgins has really fallen off late in the season

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

wtf was that last play

Can Burrow not heave it into the end zone from there? Even Doug Flutie could do that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Holy gently caress Tannehill how did you just immediately throw that away

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

There's another Higgins drop on contact

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, Eli Apple is trash

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Burrow is being failed left and right

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/1485035904091627524

gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What on earth, Burrow

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alright, Bengals lose.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

is there still time to break the sack record

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Congrats to the Bengals; it was not a good performance but Tannehill singlehandedly gave you the game. Thank God, the Titans are boring as poo poo and I'd much rather see Burrow versus Mahomes or Allen

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ughhh, is tonight seriously another Aikman/Buck game?

I'm so sick of Aikman.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GREAT DRIVE PACK

GOOD START, KEEP IT GOING

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YEAH Z!!!!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GOD loving DAMMIT LEWIS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

HE TOOK TWO STEPS THAT IS A FUMBLE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

are you loving KIDDING ME

WHAT THE gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

MoaM posted:

Get Aiyuk involved now, or forfeit

Aiyuk was the one who fumbled

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Dodged some bullets on that drive, gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

MoaM posted:

Idc, he's still the only hope now that Kittle has stone hands (apparently)

What about Deebo?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Our defense showed up tonight, but we've gotta start scoring more loving points, come on, we need to take advantage of this

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

loving come on Packers pull your poo poo together

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress our special teams, goddammit

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I can't loving believe we squandered a 75 yard loving play

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The 49ers could not have been worse that whole half and we've let them hang around and now they get the ball to start the second half.

We had such a good opportunity and we loving wasted it between Lewis fumbling and that blocked field goal, although no loving thanks to the refs for stealing 50 yards of field position from us by overturning that clear fumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK, gonna try to think of it from the other perspective: 49ers wasted an even better defensive effort in the first half thanks to their offense sucking; can they keep that up through another half? gently caress I hope not