Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It'd be nice if the offense could do something, but the Tits D is playing lights out so I'm happy with that side at least.

I just wish Tannehill would stop choking in the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Now would be a really good time for the Titans offense to get its poo poo together...

Mega64
May 23, 2008

BIG JEFF

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Welp.

We can only hold that offense back for so long.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Fire Downing
Trade Tannehill

Good game by the rest of the team.

Good game by the Bengals, no matter what happens here.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

What a great effort by our Defense only for Downing and Tannehill to gently caress us over. Motherfucker.

Congrats Bengals fans. You earned that loving win, I'm rooting for you all to win out.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

At least it's not just the Ravens that's the Tits' kryptonite when they host a game, it's the whole loving AFC North.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Hughmoris posted:

Been entertaining guests all day and cooking some steaks on the new grill. Just saw the final score.

Was Titans fraud or is Cinci just that good?

Defense was legit.

Tannehill was loving rear end.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kalli posted:

People are gonna be irrationally angry at Tannehill for forever now. He might be in the Cousins zone if this happens again.

Guy is solid-to-great in the regular season besides a couple stinkers then stinks it up in the playoffs. Even the couple wins we had a couple seasons ago were due to Henry having godly games. If we can't get our run game going, then it's easy to shut the Titans Offense down, as the Chiefs and Ravens did.

Funny thing was we probably would've won if we kept running. Henry and Foreman were doing very well in the second half, and that first second-half drive was a bunch of dominant runs until Tannehill threw a pass and, well...

I think the best plan would be to play Tannehill in the regular season and then play Foles in the postseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Didn't watch this game but saw the score and LOL

Honestly it's worth watching the Titans lose to see Rodgers get embarrassed in the divisional round. gently caress, Brady can win again and I won't really give a poo poo, at this point whoever wins, wins and I'm cool with it.