Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Not what I expected so far, but in a good way. I'm fine with one of four games being clownball.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Wait why can that one be declined???????

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Intruder posted:

It's not that it can't be declined, it's that it's a dead ball

Oh yeah, duh. Thanks

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Go for it

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Tulalip Tulips posted:

This is Yeti, one of the upstairs dogs I watch and play with whenever my roommate/landlord is out of town or she's in the yard. She is an old lady who is scared of stairs, lacks teeth and will paw for pets.

She is loved and respected

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Wow huge stop

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
When I saw that Ambulance trailer in IMAX before Matrix it was the loudest thing I'd ever heard

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Why would you do that??????

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Can someone who paid for fancy stats find me how many QBs have had their first and last pass in a game both be INTs?

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Am I crazy to think that having an opening script for any number of plays is just stupid? You always should adapt to the defense... always?

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Why did they put both 1 seed games on Saturday? You'd think they'd have split them

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Uh oh!!

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Lol, NFC clownball aura is too strong

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Hahahahahahahaha