Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy poo poo what an incredibly awful playcall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Starting to have a strong suspicion that Vrabel ain't the guy to take this team to the next level.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Are the Bengals pass protect problems due to the offensive line being awful or because Burrow holds onto the ball too long?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

drat Henry is definitely not at 100%. Peak Henry never lets that man tackle him.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ryan Tannehill...

Wow, he's so awful.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bengals are gonna be a threat ala the Chiefs for the next 10-15 years.

I would unironically take Joe Burrow over Justin Herbert. And they are both fantastic quarterbacks who are, if not already, gonna be top 5 QBs in the next year or two.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

We lost to a good, fun team in a game where we were only out of it by the final minute. Much worse fates.

Honestly I didn't think the Titans were that great this year. I think this is a solid end for y'all. You aren't far away at all - regroup and dominate next year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

JT Jag posted:

(guy who has only watched one team win a championship before, the 2021 Braves)

Getting some 2021 Braves team of destiny vibes from this Bengals team

Nah it's starting to feel like a 2017 Astros run.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Aaron may be the biggest dumbass in the NFL. And he thinks he's the smartest.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol:

Brought to you by FanDuel. Can’t wait for the next big “gambling in sports” scandal!

I honestly can't listen to his podcast anymore. I've fully moved over to Pardon My Take and couldn't be happier.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Would you rather have Ryan Tannehill or Jimmy Garropolo?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't think Jimmy should throw another pass.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

THESE REFS ARE loving AWFUL

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

MakaVillian posted:

Dear God no

rip y'all aren't winning this game now

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Chipotle: It's real food

eh

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

My sister in law and her husband eat Chipotle three times a week and have done so for years now. They get the same thing 90% of the time. I cannot for the life of me figure out how they haven't gotten sick of it yet. It's not even that great of food!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

Not just that He’s also playing sluggishly tonight

It's almost like it's in the low teens temperature wise or something.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The new Arby's spicy sandwich was pretty good and I'm sad that they ran out of the ingredients three weeks before the promotion ended. Heaven forbid fast food actually has a decent spicy sandwich. :(

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

oh my god why

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That's one of the biggest choke jobs of all time.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If y'all love schadenfreude r/Packers is incredible right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I am extremely here for the dunking on QAaron. Please post everything you've got.