Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Why don't they shackle the monkeys to prevent this from happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Betty Wight posted:

I wonder how far from “normal” our timeline is and poo poo like this is either confirmation we are extremely normal or totally hosed.

Part of me suspects humanity nukes itself during the cold war in most timelines and reality is breaking down in our timeline because we deviated too far from the norm by avoiding nuclear armageddon.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The monkeys have the next strain of Covid and it wasn't supposed to get released this way OP.

Uhhhh they apparently had something

quote:

Friday night Newswatch 16 spoke with Michelle Fallon of Danville, who saw the entire accident. She jumped into action; helping both drivers and the loads they were carrying.

"I walk up back on the hill and this guy tells me, 'Oh, he's hauling cats. I said, 'oh.' So I go over to look in the crate and there's this green cloth over it. So I peel it back, I stick my finger in there and go 'kitty, kitty.' It pops its head up and it's a monkey," Fallon said.

Fallon was contacted Saturday by the CDC and was told to monitor herself for any cold-like symptoms.

They've apparently hunted down and killed the remaining missing monkeys and now they're all accounted for
https://www.wnep.com/article/news/l...bc-11696e5b791c

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Im just glad they killed all of the monkeys after they caught them. Nasty little brutes, cant stand them

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
C'mon rage virus

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If one shot some of these monkeys it’d have been legal, right? Like, if they saw them, pretended to be nice and take them in and shot them all in the head execution style there’d be no repercussions? Just want to be sure that a friend of mine isn’t in any legal trouble

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

got fired from my job at the monkey transport company because the monkeys got out of my truck.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Why'd they kill them?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Why'd they kill them?

They knew too much.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

DO NOT APPROACH THE MONKEYS OR ALLOW THEM TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH YOU IN ANY WAY but everything is fine
Never trust a chimp. They'll eat your hands/face and rip your dick off before you know what even happened.

Edit: Also, I read ap news as ape news.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

General Dog posted:

Why don't they shackle the monkeys to prevent this from happening?

All the size XXS shackles got sent to the border, ICE requisitioned them for keeping control of all the caged migrant kids who are still separated from their parents.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I don't think you're supposed to talk about the concentration camps anymore amigo, our guy won!

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They knew too much.

Secret of D.E.M.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I bet when they caught the last one there was one guy who was like 'Well. That's enough of this monkey business!' and everyone groaned at Dan with his poo poo and they just know he's got like 20 more monkey puns saved up for the drive home.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Now that the plague monkeys are soundly defeated, perhaps we can make the plot from the movie Arachnophobia happen instead. Let's go to the jungle and see if we can find any big snarling spider to bring back. Personally I don't like the hot and humid climate in jungles, but maybe someone else could go.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

give a man a monkey, he’ll monkey for a day. Teach a man to monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

give a man a monkey, he’ll monkey for a day. Teach a man to monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey.

Monkey :hmmyes:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
'Hey, you guys quit monkeying around back there or I'll turn this truck right around'
'Shut the gently caress up Dan!'

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

not me I would kick a monkey's stupid little loving rear end from here to timbuktu

that's a fool's game. the pro move is to make the monkey your ally, and teach it how to beat poo poo up with a stick

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Lab monkey sucked me off??

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

they thnk they have all the monkeys but im still here bitches

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

got fired from my job at the monkey transport company because the monkeys got out of my truck.

I was letting the monkeys ride up front with me but then one of them bit the face off the poor guy at the Taco Bell drive thru

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Whatever you do, do not listen to the monkeys. Should you encounter one, place your fingers in your ears. Their sweet lies are more dangerous than all the monkey AIDS in the world.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Orangutans are always cool though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it has to start some time
it has to start some where
what better apes than chimps
what better zen than tao

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They knew too much.

Well, hopefully the murderers didn't hurt themselves while murdering the monkeys, we don't need any more bloodborne monkey diseases loving with us during times like this

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
return monke

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Yeah that's like priority number 1 for monkey transport, or maybe after getting them to monkey destination

Normally I support worker's rights but they were correct in firing you, how could u do that

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

lol

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

EorayMel posted:

Monkeys can still rip people's faces off like tissue paper OP

These monkeys weigh like 15 pounds.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Weka posted:

15 pounds of face-ripping power. Nature's perfect face-ripping machine.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Remember how in outbreak he goes in the lab with a monkey and comes out of there with a cure for the disease? What did he do in there? Is it monkey pee?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is a far better picture based on the incident than one drawn by any political cartoonist.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is a far better picture based on the incident than one drawn by any political cartoonist.

thank you!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The only thing missing is a decepticon decal on the truck.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Remember how in outbreak he goes in the lab with a monkey and comes out of there with a cure for the disease? What did he do in there? Is it monkey pee?

It's monkey cum

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can I get the plot to The Crazies instead?

Timothy Olyphant version please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Weka posted:

they still weigh more than your dick and can still rip it off. note: when i say your dick i mean your dick. my dick is invulnerable to any mortal man or beast.