Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

veni veni veni posted:

I had mixed feelings on DL2 but I'll keep it around after how much support they put into the first game. It'll be fun to see what they've done in two-4 years when I feel like playing it again.

The beginning is good and ok but while the second map is way cooler, the story turns to crap. But I feel like I would probably jump back in to coop with people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Rexicon1 posted:

Why did the games performance just go to absolute poo poo after I first got to this Hakon guy. What the hell.

there's some weird issue going on, people been saying it's a mem leak but who knows
I've stopped playing because with RTX on the game's beautiful but performance is very inconsistent

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Performing thread necromancy to say I've come back to this with my friend to see what this new season stuff is and this game seems to run a whole lot better for me now. FSR 2.0 gives me a bigger FPS boost than DLSS and looks better too imo. I used to turn RTX off to save some frames but it is running considerably better with everything on and up all the way. Might actually push through and finish this in co-op, these season rewards seem kinda neat too.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Just finished DL2. It happened to coincide with RAMPAGE week so that was lots of gory fun.

Is it just my imagination or does the difficulty go up noticeably after finishing the campaign? I dropped down off a roof at night to complete a metro station and immediately ran into a gang of renegades, three howlers and a spitter and died several times before I could even get near the metro entrance.

I also found my very first "very hard" lockpicking chest.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
Pretty sure I read some note somewhere that at the end of the game all enemies are scaled to your "level".

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Raising this thread like a zombie to ask a question: is Hard frustrating or fun in DL2? i like having to think about tactical choices and when to engage, but I'm most worried about special enemies or encounters just sort of destroying any momentum. I don't mind scrounging for resources, and if one way of overcoming the difficulty mode is growing stronger by doing side-content and searching for inhibitors, that's just nice. If I'm always gonna feel like I'm running at a wall though, that's not as nice.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
I can only speak for myself but I feel DL2 is meant to be played on hard. I enjoyed the immersion and still got enough boosters and medkits.
I grinded a bit to upgrade the crafting/pattern stuff.

Usually you are an unstoppable force anyway especially with the arsenal of slice and dice weapons and the bow to spam arrows.

Some moments with groups of volatiles and the „end“ of the game had some frustrating moments tho where I wanted to punch the monitor , but it felt rewarding once the credits rolled.

What an amazing experience, looking forward to the second DLC.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I have a question as well. I remember one of the gameplay previews for DL 2 had a section where the player had a choice between finding a doctor for a shot person, or chasing them down, and then after chasing them down, the player had another choice between draining a flooded section or um... not doing that, and draining the flooded section supposedly unlocked a new area of city to explore with its own special enemies.

Does DL 2 actually have real branching choices like that, or is it all cleverly disguised "but thou must"? If there are branching choices, are they meaningful?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
There's faction choices but the type of choice you mention is just the one, game feels very undercooked but it's still fun to parkour around

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Honest Thief posted:

There's faction choices but the type of choice you mention is just the one, game feels very undercooked but it's still fun to parkour around

yeah.

imo play it for graphics and some parkour fun (still not as good as in 1 though), zombie smashing with elemental weapons. Story/characters are just cringe, same as in 1. Hold skip button.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Honest Thief posted:

That's exactly what I thought it would be. Thanks for the info. I've got a hefty backlog of games though, so I feel like I should finish those before buying an "undercooked" game.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

they've done enough patches I'd say the game is fully cooked, but I agree with the sentiment that you aren't really there for the story, you're there for the parkour and gameplay.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I would love some kind of randomizer/proc gen mode that ignores the story entirely and focuses on the fun of combat and parkour. I'll probably give DL2 a reinstall at some point and get a save game that has cleared the story, along with the DL1 style grappling hook mod.

Autsj
Nov 9, 2011
If we're doing question and answers on the state of the game: I recall it coming out with a lot of mentions of bugs and performance issues, which held back me and a friend of mine who really enjoyed cooping through the first, how is this now?

Autsj fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 11, 2023

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

There have been a large, large amount of patches so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is much more stable. One thing to give the devs props for, they supported DL1 for a long rear end time and I don't expect that to change for DL2. The game will literally only get better the longer you leave it.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Evil Kit posted:

There have been a large, large amount of patches so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is much more stable. One thing to give the devs props for, they supported DL1 for a long rear end time and I don't expect that to change for DL2. The game will literally only get better the longer you leave it.

I dunno, things at techland seem a mess right now, I hope they can turn this around cause even the game as it was on launch I played it right up until the final boss, which I quit because it's a really dumb fight
haven't tried the new dlc but my main issue with the game being undercooked is it never felt like the game gave you enough stuff to fool around with. maybe dl1 was like that as well when it came out but I don't get that impression it was

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
One of the DL2 patches a couple months or so ago improved the performance on my system by a fair amount. I used to have to switch my windows power profile from balanced to high performance or the game was a constant stuttering choppy mess because my 9900k CPU was constantly throttling up and down while the game was running and after 30 minutes to an hour the performance degraded significantly no matter what, probably a memory leak or something like that chewing up cycles. Now it properly keeps the CPU at full speed the whole time without switching power plans and doesn't noticeably degrade performance even over the span of hours, and the baseline performance seems modestly improved. I still have to run DLSS performance mode on my 3080 Ti at 1440p to mostly keep it from dipping down into the 60s, but I think the GPU utilization is more consistently high so it isn't hitting the CPU limit as often.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
The fps drops and frame time rollercoaster moments are still happening but it it running definitely better now.

Gameplay is really fun, but it is still dumb that you don’t share mission progress in coop sessions….

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
Well they released another big patch a few days ago-ish that added a bunch of poo poo.

I finished the game about a week after it came out and just decided to jump back in with a new save. I don't remember LOVING it back at release, but it seemed fine and I got through the whole game without too many issues, despite the fact that it's inferior to the first game in many ways.

It's a pretty different experience now than from what I remember, and not in a good way. It feels worse to play, zombies pretty much do nothing but grab me, even when my axe is just about to hit them in the face, which makes combat tedious as gently caress. Apparently players were demanding that they up the grab rate for some insanely stupid reason, so Techland responded by overtuning the gently caress out of it and calling it a day.

They seemed to have upped the number of zombies in the world which would be good, but it also feels like it's constantly spawning them just off screen or around corners so I'm always getting mobbed by a constant stream of them with no time to take a breath, which feels cheap as gently caress. And this is after I turned off the community event, which spawns virals virtually every time you kill something. They basically spawn non stop, and this is switched on by default in new games right after a patch and a sale which seems like a terrible idea to introduce new players to the game.

Human enemies are CONSTANTLY throwing poo poo at me to a point where it feels like a bug or someone is loving with me.

The shadows during the day are almost pitch black, especially in the mornings/evenings. I feel like this may have something to do with an HDR/Iris effect from sunlight, but either way it makes the game an absolute pain in the rear end to play at any time that isn't +-4 hours from midday or actual night time. A google search shows that a whole bunch of people have had a similar issue since launch and it's just never been fixed or investigated.

The parkour seems more unreliable and I'm "sticking" to everything when I don't want to.

I tried for about an hour a day over the past few days to get back into it but was constantly put off by these annoyances that I swear I don't remember from my original playthrough. It really feels like a chore to play now. I ended up just uninstalling it. I'd be curious if anyone else has come back to the game and had a similar experience.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

The endless grabbing is what makes the chase sequences so annoying and it just ruins the entire nighttime gameplay loop (I'm pretty sure grabbing is more active during chases). Not that there's even much reason to be outside during the nighttime because all you can do is go into stores with lovely random loot. The fact that they evidently made it even more annoying is mind-boggling, but also indicative of how insanely bad this game is on a fundamental level. Dead Island 2 doesn't have the parkour, but having watched a bunch of streams for that game, it just seems like a much more fun sequel that actually expands on its predecessor while also having moments of genuine atmosphere and personality.

Unfortunately the parkour was what drew me to Dying Light in the first place, so I'm not super interested in just a zombie beating action-RPG, but I recommend people give it a glance if you feel let down by DL2.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's kind of a shame cause the whole "game is more dangerous at night" thing is always appealing to me, but they failed at really giving you any reason to play at night in the first one and claimed that would change for 2. but in 2 going out at night was possibly even less appealing. Just not enough of a reward and the game was mostly more annoying than more scary.

I feel like 2022 was sort of defined by sequels to promising new open world games that were just kind of disappointing. Instead of refining what they had they went and doubled down on the bad stuff in favor of making more bloated, padded games that had more hours in them. Felt this way about DL2, Horizon 2, and God of War 2.

Elden Ring made up for all of it though.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
new parkour and night update made the game way better than 1, even runs better too

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
it does look pretty good. might be time to dust it off again.
https://dyinglightgame.com/news/update-1-11/

that site posted:

Good Night Good Luck Update (1.11)
Good Night – Night changes
The day and night cycle has always been a fundamental element in the Dying Light series, introducing both visual and, more importantly, gameplay changes to our zombie-infested world. In this update, we aimed to enhance the nighttime aspect of this unique feature by introducing heightened tension, horror, and the presence of roaming Volatiles. To achieve this, we are implementing a series of modifications,
• Ensuring that the night has a heavy, almost horror-like feel.
• A new color grading called “Darker Nights” reduces player visibility exponentially, making your experience more terrifying.
• Updated flashlight rendering that creates more dynamic shadows and better corresponds to the darker environment.
• Improved audio gameplay solidifies the nocturnal atmosphere. Music takes a backseat to sound effects.
• HUD improvements support an immersive nighttime experience.
• Volatiles roam across the rooftops, ensuring you will never feel safe at night.
• The night population of zombies have been reworked to create more unexpected moments while exploring both streets and building interiors
• Chase sequences are less arcade-like and more unpredictable.

Good Luck – Parkour changes
With the initial release of Dying Light 2, we managed to make the complex mechanics of parkour accessible to all players. However, we cannot ignore the voices of real traceurs like you, who desire fewer assists, more physicality, better control, and less hand-holding. In response, we have introduced a new set of parkour settings called ‘Physical’ specifically designed to cater to seasoned veterans of Dying Light 1 and new Pilgrims who want to experience the real deal when traversing The City.
• Several animations have been improved to reduce floatiness.
• Personalize your sprinting experience with the option to switch between auto and manual mode, giving you complete control over how you sprint in the game.
• Keep your momentum while performing a series of parkour moves.
• Regain air control in mid-flight, allowing for reactive maneuvers.
• Added variety of vault animations.
• Tweaked afterboost mechanics now allow for its use after a number of parkour moves, with improved responsiveness and a balanced duration and cooldown.
• Accelerate down ziplines and during pipe slides for a thrilling descent.
• Bid farewell to ghost walking; wall run and roll animations halt when reaching the end of a surface.
• Enjoy smoother wall running with improved starting animations.
• Improved jumping, active landing, and balancing animations.
• Elevator and landing bags animations are sped-up.
• The active landing skill can be performed while paragliding – safety landings!
• Head-bob animation is adjustable in the settings, allowing players to increase camera movement while running. A new default value is set to 50.
• Car safety landing animation duration shortened, and VFX feedback improved.
• We’ve refined gameplay mechanics for the following skills, enhancing their overall feeling: Slide Jump, Bash, Crown Runner, Sleek Runner.

On top of those changes, we are introducing improved parkour actions and animations, and two main options that you can pick. To change between those, head to the Game sub-menu in Options.
• Assisted Parkour: Perfect for beginners, maintaining the original Dying Light 2 experience.
• Physical Parkour: Enable this setting for a grounded, physical, and intense journey. A more grounded and ruthless experience. The ability to disable “jump magnets” for more authentic gameplay.

As a cherry-on-top, we’re introducing the ability to slide down billboards with a knife, giving you more immersive gameplay.

Mod.io in-game integration
Parkour across a multiverse of possibilities with a new section in the main menu – Community Maps! PC players can delve into a treasure trove of custom maps crafted by fellow Pilgrims using our Developer Tools. This is just the first step, and we plan to further develop this feature in the future. Expand your horizons within the vast world of Dying Light!

Before diving into the immersive world of Community Maps, please keep the following in mind:
• Each map is a standalone experience, separate from the main campaign and its progression.
• Custom maps must be completed in a single playthrough, as progress cannot be saved.
• Presently, co-op integration is not available for Community Maps.
• Currently, “script” mods that modify gameplay are not supported.

For the time being, Community Maps feature is available only on PC. Mod.io integration for PlayStation, Xbox, and Steamdeck is set to arrive on these platforms later this year!

Highlights
In addition to the aforementioned changes, we are thrilled to introduce several significant features:

Enhanced Graphics:
Experience a series of graphical improvements, including a new graphics option on PC: SSR Ultra (Screen Space Reflections – Ultra setting).
SSR Ultra dramatically enhances the drawing distance of reflections, immersing you in a more realistic and detailed world.
LOD range multiplier being extended from 100 to 140 for Quality and RT presets.

• Immerse yourself in the nostalgia of Kyle Crane’s era with a new color grading option called “Harran Sunset”.
• Unleash your inner yeet-master with the ability to throw weapons and retrieve them later.
• Enjoy improved UI changes at the beginning and end of the Dynamic Challenges.
• An additional menu option to auto-skip opening movies on PC, saving you time and getting you into the action faster.
• Preserve your unique character aesthetic by hiding your helmet using the new transmog options, allowing you to flaunt your signature Dying Drip.

Game Update
Apart from all the big news from the Good Night Good Luck update above, we’ve also introduced the following fixes and improvements to the game:

Co-op
• Rewards for Dynamic Challenges should be received properly.
• The game will no longer crash for users upon entering the inventory while going to sleep after being teleported.

Weapons that were claimable in the stash are now blueprints available to be crafted at Craftmaster.

Gameplay
• Fixed ability to grab the ledge of some objects.
• Fire from burning bodies render correctly from a further distance.
• During the Getting Stronger quest, Virals will no longer spawn directly in Aiden’s position during the chase sequence, blocking further progress.
• The user is no longer able to use the “Afterboost” parkour skill without being active.
• Anna’s sentences during the Stolen Goods quest are louder.
• The sound effect played when Aiden is punching while jumping is fixed.
• Fixed an issue where the player could remain stuck inside the metro station during the Prometheus main quest.
• Chase can be no longer be triggered during the Prometheus quest.
• Waltz behavior improved during the chase sequence in the Veronica quest.
• Volatile health bars should be visible again upon enabling that feature in the settings.
• Removed improperly placed parkour and environment objects in the world.
• Lieutenants in the Heron Renegados bandit camp will spawn correctly.
• Dismembered body parts will no longer instantly disappear.
• Renegade zones have their own characteristic sound of night coming.
• 1H-weapon attack animations are faster than before.

Technical
• Corrupted particles in the distance were fixed during the Catch Hubert objective.
• Fixed missing materials in various locations.
• Removed invisible walls that occurred in various locations.
• Motion Blur settings in the game should stick to the set values.
• Synchronization of some voice over lines with subtitles.
• The game will no longer receive both inputs from mouse and keyboard while having two options selected.
• Fixed an issue with textures that allowed players to go outside the map.
• Spike pathing is fixed during the prologue.
• The music does not stop in some regions of the map.
• Fixed water shaders when swimming underwater.
• Fixed crashes that might occur when entering water.
• Fixed the position of NPCs during some dialogues.
• Dockets will correctly appear in Aiden’s Stash.

UI
• Player will no longer be stuck in an empty screen upon closing the pop-up about too many save slots being occupied while starting a New Game.
• The Military Bundles description balloon is fixed and no longer contains Gunslinger Bundle content text in the In-game Store tab.
• News is no longer duplicated in the main menu.
• The chase indicator no longer overlaps with XP gained icons.
• Gunslinger Bundle is present in the in-game shop.
• A typo was present in the “new arena unlocked” message in the Bloody Ties DLC – it’s gone now, forever.
• Left Stick Forward UI prompt was misplaced during prologue tutorials.
• Main menu options were not highlighted correctly when the cursor was hovering over them.
• Removed an improper shadow in the co-op menu.

– Fixed an issue with NG+ and NG++ options not showing up after completing the story.

Ardent Communist fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 1, 2023

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Decided to pick this up on the sale and the new update definitely seems pretty good, but I think there are too many volatiles roaming around at night (and this seems to be a common sentiment). Seems like a massive improvement over howlers and the GTA wanted system stuff they were doing before though.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I haven’t picked this up since the day I got it… re: the new update, I’d love to hear from ppl who were left cold by the design on release (especially in comparison to DL1’s more freeform approach) and how the new design compares to that.

Specifically I felt like the emphasis on rooftops meant there wasn’t the same joy or looseness in traversal, not the same sense of risk in rushing blindly or staying put, nothing like the systems of incentive to loot or gather or even explore the streets, no of being a kind of tomb raider taking risks for plunder or thrills.

DL1 really nailed a sense of ambient tension that you want from a game in which you’re supposed to be venturing out of safety and risking your life. DL2 felt like… idk, a more conventional game, all discrete encounters and side quests. DL1 had its (frankly underrated) story and interactions with characters, but gameplay was almost invariably you playing against the environment in free roam. I did not get that from DL2, at all, when I played it. Has that changed at all?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
dl1 became stupid once they gave you guns and all the later missions that were designed around it were much worse

I feel like dl2 is better in every way but I only finished DL1 a few weeks ago

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

skipmyseashells posted:

dl1 became stupid once they gave you guns and all the later missions that were designed around it were much worse

I feel like dl2 is better in every way but I only finished DL1 a few weeks ago

Was DL1 designed around guns? I felt like they were pretty lackluster for what they were (the handguns and rifles anyways)

Anyways, in DL2, is there an efficient way to fight Volatiles? I know they're supposed to be tough and scary but like man they kinda be annoying at this point.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

DL1 fell into the trap a lot of games do, which is base their design around melee and then add ranged gunplay as a means of “turning things up” at an act break / plot escalation. In most games this doesn’t complicate or expand the melee so much as introduce enemies who can’t be dealt with using the old ways or a thinner, quicker alternative means of dealing with everything.

Earliest examples I can remember are the crimey grimy crime grime games Manhunt and Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Fwiw I think DL1 integrates ranged combat much more capably than those games bc the drawbacks of using it are already well established (via grenade)s into the flow of gameplay. By the time you get them you’re ready to incorporate them into how you play. And you can still very easily hack human mooks to death with your DIY lightsaber.

Basic Chunnel fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Oct 1, 2023

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Revitalized posted:

Anyways, in DL2, is there an efficient way to fight Volatiles? I know they're supposed to be tough and scary but like man they kinda be annoying at this point.
When I was still playing DL2 I had accumulated multiple automatically respawning in the stash DLC legendary weapons that could one hit kill Volatiles (I think I had some pretty big min/max stacked damage bonuses for each weapon class in my armor too). The rest was just throwing a high level flare or stunning them with the UV flash light long enough to get that one hit in, which was pretty trivial once you get high enough level crafting. Unless there was a re-balance later that got rid of it.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Revitalized posted:

Crossbow.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Honest Thief posted:

I dunno, things at techland seem a mess right now, I hope they can turn this around cause even the game as it was on launch I played it right up until the final boss, which I quit because it's a really dumb fight
haven't tried the new dlc but my main issue with the game being undercooked is it never felt like the game gave you enough stuff to fool around with. maybe dl1 was like that as well when it came out but I don't get that impression it was

DL1 gave you the run of a lot of most of the slums before the sun even sets for the first time. One of the reasons I didn't get DL2 is because DL1 went way hard on useless collectibles including stuff that gave xp, plus legend levels hit a huge wall even if you farmed. Another reason, the major DLC went even harder on collectibles with a bigger, emptier map and driving of all things instead of the parkour.

I generally don't like collecting components for survival-crafting unless it's directly for survival horror but the difficulty of combat combined with the movement made it fun for me. The main quests including mostly shooting was weird.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Cranappleberry posted:

DL1 gave you the run of a lot of most of the slums before the sun even sets for the first time. One of the reasons I didn't get DL2 is because DL1 went way hard on useless collectibles including stuff that gave xp, plus legend levels hit a huge wall even if you farmed. Another reason, the major DLC went even harder on collectibles with a bigger, emptier map and driving of all things instead of the parkour.

I generally don't like collecting components for survival-crafting unless it's directly for survival horror but the difficulty of combat combined with the movement made it fun for me. The main quests including mostly shooting was weird.

I couldn't imagine grinding or ordinary farming the legend levels in DL1. It is something that absolutely shouldn't be done without using the item multiplication bug to just build a stack of 65,000 airdrop packages in 30 seconds of manipulating a hilarious menu bug.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Oh yeah, it's not something I'd waste time doing even with the store in the slums with the electrified floor that can be done in like 5 min. Even going for airdrops probably isn't worth it for the xp unless you want to wait for human enemies to show up to take their weapons.

You can do a lot to be super OP right off the bat if you want, but my preference was to run around collecting available components, blueprints and collectibles in the slums during the permaday, which got me high enough in agility to get the grapple hook, then just regularly gaining xp as I play through the game. Just doing one of all the dark area quests you can get to legend level 10-15 pretty easily after maxing survivor but after that, why bother/

the big DLC was just a huge disappointment for me.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Hey, I bought the 5th Anniversary DLC for DL1 the other day without realizing I already had it. So if someone doesn't have that DLC on steam, DM me for the steam code.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

heads up, Techland is giving away the Harkon bundle right now, which has the crossbow. Nice to have if you dont want to side with the peacekeepers

they also have a lot of the bundles on sale. I have the free 500 points they gave to all new players and i can get a few bundles with those

does anyone have any recommendations of any good bundles i could get with those points?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

What the gently caress is that ending

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

tithin posted:

Who knows? I heard there was an ending and stopped before I saw it.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

tithin posted:

one of those endings that makes the rest of the game's plot worse when added.

it's really baffling

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Impressive considering the story was dumb as hell to begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010
I dont think I even remember the ending of this game, other than thinking that the writers were rooting for their villain.