Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
GO BENGOS please keep the o-line from letting burrow get killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Dpulex posted:

GO BENGOS please keep the o-line from letting burrow get killed

Look...I'm gonna be honest. I want the Bengals to do it but there is a 95% chance that Aaron Donald is going to feast.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

if this is true i might be turning around on brady

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Why would Brady need revenge? Deflategate happened and he ended up just missing out on a few games and no one will ever talk about it as part of his legacy and most sportswriters think it was the ideal gas law.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Burrow was sacked 4 times in the previous Chiefs game which already has been worried.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Brady Weekend hype and distraction can only help the Bengal. Thank God for Thomas Brady Jr III

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/k8tmac/status/1487537430240677889

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Needs someone sliding past them in a charrr while they were on their way to Dunkin’ to get a coffee regular before they drop the puck at the gharrrden.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I was honestly expecting them to say they were going to the Packie but this was better.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Gatts posted:

Look...I'm gonna be honest. I want the Bengals to do it but there is a 95% chance that Aaron Donald is going to feast.

I'm willing to make the books prediction that Aaron Donald won't get to Burrow this week.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bengals by 40
https://twitter.com/FOX19Jeremy/status/1487553043088519172?s=20&t=inKmCJ-LJpJgRnh18fICow

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm willing to make the books prediction that Aaron Donald won't get to Burrow this week.

You don’t believe in a Rams/Bengals Super Bowl?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYkK6IkQ5HI

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Never count out Touchdown Tom

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Brady returning out of spite would be great because then we would get to see it backfire when he lost again.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
lovely thing about that last loss is it was for the benefit of no one but Brady haters. The LA Rams have no fans, no one to be on the good vibes side of a dramatic, emotional finish. If they go on to win the SB it will be coldly recorded in the AWS advanced stats thing and we'll all move on.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

go for a stroll posted:

lovely thing about that last loss is it was for the benefit of no one but Brady haters. The LA Rams have no fans, no one to be on the good vibes side of a dramatic, emotional finish. If they go on to win the SB it will be coldly recorded in the AWS advanced stats thing and we'll all move on.

It’s a bummer when teams have no meaningful fan base. No one one in LA gives a poo poo about football. gently caress having teams there

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
https://twitter.com/andrewmarchand/status/1487555968753885185?s=21

Views:
Brady going to play another year out of pure spite.

Brady will buy some stupid 2-minute bullshit ad during the Superbowl where it looks like he's seripusly announcing his retirement but it's actually an ad shilling his dumbass clothing line and/or a crypto website.

Yeah. Just... yeah.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jan 30, 2022

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

go for a stroll posted:

Fine by me. If I can’t enjoy this I hope no one does.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seeing Matt Stafford end Tom Brady's career was extremely to my benefit and I enjoyed the vibes of it greatly.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
Todd Bowles ended Tom Brady's career

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nobody ended anybody's anything. Time makes fools of us all.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Nobody ended anybody's anything. Time makes fools of us all.

Except Tom. He beat time.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Except Tom. He beat time.

Nah I'm pretty sure he lost that game when time ran out and the Rams had more points than the Bucs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They're banning books and the championship games are today, and everybody's busy talking about how much they don't care about thomas. it's clear that for each and every one of us, he's more important than football, and in some ways more important than society.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
There is no way Brady is retiring rn.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah it would have helped the Chiefs probably the way things turned out. Make the Bills score quicker, etc.

I actually haven't ever seen anyone put it on the extra point, which isn't the worst idea in the world and I think you can do that?

Colts did that this season to make it a chip shot FG. That's the smarter thing to do with that rather than the kickoff.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Also, the Bengals are prob the team of the future.

Bet on them if you're a real one.

Excited for the GDT.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Shut up and take my money

(I got Cincy at +305 and 5 minutes later it was down to +280, I'm doing a bunch of work on my car today so I want to maybe have a little surprise on the back end)

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jan 30, 2022

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Go Bengos

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1487746196135366659?t=Y5Vdl3KweL3gGEXNYrq-qQ&s=19

This is like the good timeline version of the Bengals turning down ditka wanting to trade all of the saints draft picks just so they could pick akili smith

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Joe Burrowns

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chucktesla posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1487746196135366659?t=Y5Vdl3KweL3gGEXNYrq-qQ&s=19

This is like the good timeline version of the Bengals turning down ditka wanting to trade all of the saints draft picks just so they could pick akili smith

Bengals did something similar to the falcons when they drafted AJ Green.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Let's go the Bengals. Hope Burrow throws for 450 or whatever it was again.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

Let's go the Bengals. Hope Burrow throws for 450 or whatever it was again.

I want to believe.

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
YEAH FOOTBAWWWWWWWW

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who Day

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
As much as it pains me to say, Let's Go the Cincinnati Bengals.

Should've been you Buffalo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret