Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1485665401564454912?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Did….did he make that image?

What does it even mean

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Joey Freshwater posted:

What does it even mean

His brain is bad and it’s not just CTE.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Joey Freshwater posted:

What does it even mean

he is claiming he is right about Arians forcing injured players back in, that Juju is nothing more than a TikTok dweeb, and the Raiders are a clown show

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

?
Arians very bad man
?
Raiders poorly run org because of the string of dui's etc pay no attention to my own driving record

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Wait that’s Juju in the middle there? Oh what a loving poo poo.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

News: We’re going to the AFC Championship Game.

Views:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Rams vs Chiefs for the aesthetic. Both teams wear home uniforms.

Rams vs. Bengals both in away unis for ultimate chaos.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
2022 AB still throwing shade JuJu. Guy is just beyond petty.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I am shocked by this revelation

Also I hope the Bengals win it all because I like Joe Burrow. I also hope the Rams do not because I don't want Tampa being the only team to play and win the SB in their home town to be broken that quickly

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
All this talk of Rodgers to Pittsburgh is chafing my rear end. AFC already has Mahomes/Allen/Herbert/Burrow/Lamar, can we keep some good QBs in the other conference

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

All this talk of Rodgers to Pittsburgh is chafing my rear end. AFC already has Mahomes/Allen/Herbert/Burrow/Lamar, can we keep some good QBs in the other conference

Also possibly Wilson. And Jimmy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People treating the Bengals like an afterthought is so weird. Bengals beat the chiefs and not even in the period were they looked like poo poo.

If anything the chiefs have to prove they can beat the bengals
I mean they can but you get my point

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

I’m DTR (Down To Ram)

Nov 6, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

People treating the Bengals like an afterthought is so weird. Bengals beat the chiefs and not even in the period were they looked like poo poo.

You think Burrow will outduel Mahomes twice in a single season? Cause I don't. Just makes me like KC's chances even more.

I know this is a total fallacy, but gently caress it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I think sometimes people overblow it but an extra 24 hours of rest and prep doesn't hurt.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I think sometimes people overblow it but an extra 24 hours of rest and prep doesn't hurt.

Yeah I said the same thing going into Bucs vs Rams. Whoops.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

You think Burrow will outduel Mahomes twice in a single season? Cause I don't. Just makes me like KC's chances even more.

I mean you can think the Chiefs are gonna win that’s no hot take but everyone is treating them like the 2007 giants

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Chiefs may have lost three pieces from their secondary since that game, which would not bode well considering exactly how bad Chase did them.

Of course it also took the most braindead aggro blitz on a 3rd and 27 for the Bengals to have a chance in that game too (plus a bunch of other similar idiocy), so improvements can be made in that area. Chiefs -7 seems fine to me, they should be the better team but I do believe the Bengals have a punchers chance.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean you can think the Chiefs are gonna win that’s no hot take but everyone is treating them like the 2007 giants

I don't really blame people tbh, respect is earned and the Bengals have been so inept in the playoffs for so long. Even in the recent run of success they lost every single fuckin game.

It does feel different now, they haven't missed on offensive picks, the D has been surprisingly effective, just gotta fix that Oline.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

The Chiefs may have lost three pieces from their secondary since that game, which would not bode well considering exactly how bad Chase did them.

Of course it also took the most braindead aggro blitz on a 3rd and 27 for the Bengals to have a chance in that game too (plus a bunch of other similar idiocy), so improvements can be made in that area. Chiefs -7 seems fine to me, they should be the better team but I do believe the Bengals have a punchers chance.

Just curious Gritty but are you referring to the officiating here?

Nov 6, 2002

It also has to do with the quality of the opponents the Bengals have faced in their playoff run.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

CharlestheHammer posted:

bengals lost to the andy dalton bears, hard to believe they can do anything

then again last year's SB champs lost to the nick foles bears so who knows

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

Just curious Gritty but are you referring to the officiating here?

I was just crapping on Spags but yeah, that part was rough too.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

They had a lot of great wins and some really lovely losses, it's been a weird year.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1485683919060189194

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

The team that very nearly just beat the chiefs lost to the Jags

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I completely forgot he was on that team.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

It also has to do with the quality of the opponents the Bengals have faced in their playoff run.

True but Ten’s defense is better than KC’s I think

Hopefully it’s another fun shootout

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Raged posted:

Can we just say the Chiefs/Bills game was the Superbowl and call it a season? There is no loving way any of the remaining games are going to live up to that.

The Conference Championship games are usually good. I will be falling asleep during the Super Bowl, as is tradition.

Play posted:

Yep. If there's one thing you can count on in LA, it's a whole shitton of fair weather fans.

Maybe fair weather fans is a little harsh, there are actual die hards, but just like everything else in the valley, if you are successful at what you do you get a lot more attention and adulation. If the Rams ever go through a down period, watch the number of fans shrink dramatically as other teams' fans start to fill up the stadium.

LA has plenty of Raiders football fans.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

LA will bang out that stadium with as many local Rams fans as possible if they make the Super Bowl don’t you worry.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Easy forget him, he only caught 5 passes for 32 yards.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Go the Bengals

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Have we heard anything about whether Brady is going to need surgery to treat his gruesome injury?

He is going to go full Dr. Doom and wear armor and mask.

Conversely if he retires everyone should make fun of him it’s because he got that cut

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He scored a touchdown this year. I note because I'd totally forgotten that. 5 receptions for 32 yards on the year. He was pretty much invisible but active most of the year, they tried working him in as the third receiver there for a while but every other option was just better.

I don't think he can get separation anymore so he's just a big body which is sad considering what could have been if he didn't throw his career away.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Most teams do this.

Yea, that was my point. It doesn’t have anything to do with how devoted the fanbase is, its just what teams do. Doesn’t matter if you’ve got the most devoted fans in the world if none of them can get tickets because they’re all 10000 dollars on the secondary market.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
decided to make something exceptionally cursed today

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aaron rodgers won't do poo poo in the afc and he knows that .bruce arians foster

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It sucks that Tyreek is a huge piece of poo poo because boy howdy is he an electric football player.

He’s got that gear where he’s already faster than everyone else and then has the super Saiyan gear after that where he just roadrunners away from defenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

It sucks that Tyreek is a huge piece of poo poo because boy howdy is he an electric football player.

He’s got that gear where he’s already faster than everyone else and then has the super Saiyan gear after that where he just roadrunners away from defenders.

Well eventually he’ll lose a fraction of a step.

Right?

Right?