Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have troubling news. my friend is still on the path of falling madly in love with the incumbent best qb who whoops his rear end as well, just because that qb was here a few years before a new class of great qbs and my friend's team has one of them but isn't the only team that got one. would rather get asswhooped by one qb for 10 years instead of seeing any others do well. sicko stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my friend, when it comes to football, is acting like people who are 'lesser' than them should stay that way and only people they see as 'better' than themself should be allowed to do well. i want to remain friends and stop my friend from being that way, but i'm not sure they can. anyway this was just an anonymous sad confession to the football posting pals. thank you for allowing me to vent about these painful issues. this week's games of football should be really fun for all. may the luckiest worse teams win, or the best teams. i had to fix the post. it was missing part of a sentence that i had accidentally deleted through tears.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Jan 24, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You can do that if you want to. you can pretend the Super Bowl is the latest episode of 'The Righteous Gemstones' if you like. you got this!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aaron rodgers won't do poo poo in the afc and he knows that .bruce arians foster

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

starting to believe dick butkus has some dudes managing his brand and taking advantage of an out of it old dude the way iron sheik does but i hope not

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think going to the conference championship should be considered a large success for a cube (nickname of qb.)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Does that make RBs rubes?

no. the q is what makes the cube. rbs are ribs or rubs depending on where you live.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grumpy & covetous

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they should get sponsored by Wacom. sorry for not hollering

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's a fair deal if the chargers special teams coach is involved

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a neat cape posted:

We don't even have one!

trade went through. im sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone keeps saying the chiefs' notably poor pass rush is going to stop the bengals just like the titans' good one and the bengals can't keep up, unlike the 34-31 game 26 days ago. that weird nonsensical poo poo pulled from The rear end means they're going to end up being right about it, but they weren't right until i jinxed it. end of story

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

38-26 with a garbage time td and missed 2pt conversion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

end of story. andef story. andey ssdltory. andey daldton.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

unbelievable.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is justin patrick herbert the new tom brady?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

still thinking, "unbelievable," about that white hot herbie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big smoke on qbs in the super bowl: i'll have two numba nines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They're banning books and the championship games are today, and everybody's busy talking about how much they don't care about thomas. it's clear that for each and every one of us, he's more important than football, and in some ways more important than society.