Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It also has to do with the quality of the opponents the Bengals have faced in their playoff run.

True but Ten’s defense is better than KC’s I think

Hopefully it’s another fun shootout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Blind Pineapple posted:

I doubt it’s gonna be the guy who has been to 4 straight AFC championships and 2 (or 3) straight SBs in his 4 full seasons as a starter.

It’d be cool if it was though

I do wonder what happens to the Chiefs after 2022, Hill and Kelce both expire and Mahomes starts getting really big numbers, and Kelce will be getting into his mid 30s. Mathieu’s probably gone after this year and both Clark and Jones expire in 2023.

Reid’s not getting any younger either. Pats have conditioned us to believe that a dynasty can last forever but I’m not sure that’s true. But they’re still gonna be really good for at least one more year so that’s annoying.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
He’s not wrong though

I root against all anti-vaxers

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
I mean good for him but the bengals offense wasn’t exactly lighting it up for most of that game

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Needs more “pump fake” “holds it” “slow” “rape” “lumbering” “attention whore”

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
The chargers would be dumb to do that no matter how many picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU