Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Ok chaotic first episode. Good job Aussie Survivor. This show really is something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Episode three was pretty great. Really excited for where this season goes.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The idol steal was an awful move for Sam personally but it was an incredible moment to watch and she’s manage to protect Mark through most of the merge before getting the boot. I think Sam did indeed want to go down and leave Mark with two idols.

I’m interested to see how final tribal goes if Mark makes it to the end. I could see him and Sam playing up that they made the most of the Blood vs. Water theme or it falling flat on the face and the jury saying he was dealt a sweet hand and was dismissive of other players.

I really wish Sam came back on a regular season because individually she seemed to be doing well. I know it’s a tv edit but some of the interactions between Sam and Mark have shown some really negative parts of Mark personality.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The exit interviews with Chrissy and Shay were eye opening. A lot of men on the jury were really harsh on them, to the point where Chrissy started crying remembering it on Rob Has A Podcast.

Mark and Sam really had a vice grip on this season but there were some pretty ugly moments. Definitely not the best Aus season.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Shonee and George on the same tribe, my god.