Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Australian Survivor Blood Vs Water premiers on Monday January 31st! This season is their take on Blood Vs Water and is an interesting mix of reality TV stars and just random fans of the show. Don't think you need much to figure out what Blood Vs Water is... so here is the cast!

Few of the knowns are Sandra from US Survivor & also Mark & Sam who played on Season 2 of Australian Survivor and have gotten married since.

Anyway here is a cast write up I stole off of an Australian news site, but they don't deserve a link because they have one of the lovely side bar video players...

Alex and Jay – In-laws

Alex and Jay met after Jay started dating Alex’s sister. Now the pair will put their own relationship through a very unique test.

Amy & Khanh – Siblings

Amy and Khanh are set to put their closeness under a microscope. Charming and disarming, Amy is ready to make a name for herself after living in her older brother’s shadow, while former MasterChef contestant Khanh has a burning desire to win the title of Sole Survivor. And don’t be fooled, he’s willing to do whatever it takes, even if it means he has to lie, cheat and steal to get there.

Andy & Kate – Siblings

After Kate pushed Andy to apply for Australian Survivor: Champions V Contenders, not only is it Andy’s shot at redemption, but Kate hopes to make her own mark on the game.

Planning to use his skills as a professional poker player to read people, Andy’s also ready to try and play a more honest, fun, and good-natured game this time around.

Ben and Shayelle – Partners

Partners Ben and Shayelle realise the value of having each other on their Survivor journeys, especially when the going gets tough.

Chrissy and Croc – In-Laws

While Chrissy may not have a lot of Survivor knowledge, she is playing with Croc to keep his dream of being part of the game alive.

Croc’s strengths in the game will be his observation skills, as well as his brute physical strength. He will build genuine relationships and ascertain what makes people tick, how they behave and then make big moves when the time is right to eliminate his biggest threats.

David and Briana – father and daughter

Briana is competing for the title of Sole Survivor alongside her father, David. Briana says her dad is the skull crusher – the guy who is going to lay down the law while she is the entertainer and social butterfly.

Jesse and Jordie – brothers

Jesse has a tight bond with his older brother, Jordie who is playing alongside him and although the two claim to be polar opposites of each other, they are dedicated to becoming the perfect team.

Jordan and Josh – cousins

Jordan is playing with his cousin Josh and between the two, Jordan is the one who will be diving in headfirst. Although they are cousins, Jordan and Josh say their relationship is closer than most brothers.

KJ and Sophie – sisters

As a Survivor super-fan, Kate (KJ) comes armed with the knowledge she has taken on after meticulously watching past seasons, and is excited to play with her younger sister, Sophie.

Mark and Sam – husband and wife

Mark was last seen on Australian Survivor Season 2, where he formed a power couple with fellow castaway Sam. The two fell in love, were married in 2019 and have a son together.

Mel and Michele -identical twins

Mel is playing with identical twin sister Michelle, who she shares a “twin connection” with. They’re able to know what each other are thinking and can even feel each other’s pain.

Sandra and Nina – mother and daughter

Sandra is a two-time US Survivor winner and now she is ready to take on Australian Survivor and defend her international Survivor throne. Sassy and outspoken and having been a part of US Survivor five times, she is excited to be playing with a family member for the very first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

And if you want to know how to watch this show. Paramount Plus has I think all of the seasons of Australian Survivor at this point (they might not have the first few seasons yet, but I think they are coming...)... I am not sure if they will be picking up this season as it airs or not.

The other option for watching is directly on 10plays website with a VPN. I use NordVPN and when I tried it a couple weeks ago, it did let me watch the shows when connecting through Australia!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Haven't watched the premier yet, but this is the week! Australian Survivor is back baby!

Well I guess yesterday was the premier so already 2 episodes deep :lol:

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Feb 1, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:lol: they brought Sandra in on a helicopter while everyone else is just on the ground wondering who they were bringing in... No way that would put a target on their back... :lol:

Image from US Survivor... but a spoiler for the 1st immunity idol on Australian Survivor...

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 2, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

First 3 episodes were really solid Survivor. Really shaping up to be another really good season from Australian Survivor...

Also Jonathan's little spiels at the end of tribal are pretty funny... on par with the bazaar Survivor 41 immunity clue sayings :lol:

"Well, sounds like you got rid of 1 bad apple to save the bunch. But if you keep coming back to tribal, it better be you that takes the 1st bite..." :lol:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fun little bit from Episode 4 that is not a spoiler for anything...

You can hear the audio when Jonathan sets the tribe immunity down. It looks really cool but seems to be just some cheap & light plastic. :lol:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Episode 5 tribal spoiler... It's pretty hosed up to have your tribe scramble and strategize who to vote for only to quit at tribal council... Also good that we have 1 less non elimination episode from the episode 4 tribal...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The reward challenges are quite comical this week. The overly brutal faceoff challenges you know and love from Australian Survivor... With rewards that seem a little not worth the effort... like kind of below average food rewards. Wanna know what you're playing for? Club sandwiches!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The boat tug of war challenge is pretty drat cool & fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The new season of Australian Survivor is coming in January. Taking on the Heroes vs Villains theme. Supposedly with a slight twist in that it is 12 returning players & 12 new players on the cast. Play10 has officially revealed 4 of the returning castaways. I am pretty sure somewhere it was confirmed that Sandra's daughter, Nina is also returning for the new season (spoilers for the Blood Vs Water season: She got hurt and taken out of the game a couple episodes after Sandra was voted out)

https://10play.com.au/australian-survivor/articles/australian-survivor-2023-meet-the-castaways-in-heroes-v-villains/tpa221115imxtp

Winner of Brains Vs Brawn, Haylee returning along with the runner up, King George from Bankstown.