Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Just finished the season. It was great. I had only watched the last season with King George; so this was my 2nd AU Survivor. It's really good, and I find it to be WAY better than US Survivor for a couple reasons. 1. The longer format gives us more of a chance to get to know the people and their stories. 2. The challenges are awesome. They have WAY better mechanical engineers on their production team. Almost every challenge is some sort of adult playground obstacle course and it's amazing. They tend to rock endurance, strength, and some sort of puzzle into one challenge which gives other teams/people multi chances to catch up which makes watching the challenges more exciting.

Midway through this season I started watching S2 when Mark and Sam where first on it. I finished that season on paramount+ (vpn to aus), and I'm not saying this should be the new way to watch AU Survivor, but it was amazing for the story completion for that couple.

I skipped s1 and I'm a few eps into season 3. It looks like paramount+ aus doesn't have s5 for some reason. Is there a high res place I can watch that? I know they are on 10play, but for some reason it's pretty low res like standard TV or 720p.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU