Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

When my computer gets dirty I just toss it and get a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i take my 'puter out in the yard and hit ti pretty good witht he power washer every summer. helps keep it runnin pretty good

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Hey OP, I'm a computer, stop all the downloadin'!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

pnac attack posted:

computers are just rocks that the devil taught to do math

the thinking sand that corrupts the youth

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise posted:

Hey OP, I'm a computer, stop all the downloadin'!

Help computer

Twenty Four

I finished downloading the internet (had to buy a second hard drive), what do I do now?

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

I finished downloading the internet (had to buy a second hard drive), what do I do now?

upload the internet as a virtual simulation so that some of us plebs can get in on that action! don't bogart the internet!

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

upload the internet as a virtual simulation so that some of us plebs can get in on that action! don't bogart the internet!

Hah, that makes sense, that post was made based on some real events from long ago where we had this party pad apartment filled with dozens of computers and extremely drunken weekend lan/regular parties every weekend for a few years. When it was still arguably legal, the main guy on the lease who was big into this stuff decided to download like every song, no matter how good or bad, for many months on end to rehost them for everyone forever in some attempt to be some sort of library of congress for shared music online.

"Brad! Stop downloading the entire internet!" was a phrase yelled out sometimes when people wanted to go online and play games or whatever and the connection was crap because he had an unbelievable number of songs simultaneously downloading and uploading.

computer

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Twenty Four posted:

print it out

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Twenty Four

Dr. Honked posted:

print it out

solid answer

FutonForensic

Dr. Honked posted:

print it out

cruft

if you downloaded all of wikipedia and the SA forums I probably wouldn't notice I was disconnected from everything else for weeks.

Escape From Noise

I am ready to burn down the internet so it has to be rebuilt and I can once again, briefly, have a decent way of streaming my music library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

cruft posted:

if you downloaded all of wikipedia and the SA forums I probably wouldn't notice I was disconnected from everything else for weeks.

no new posts/no one "fixing" my hilarious edits would tip me off p quick tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!