Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

beer pal posted:

here's the thing: i just want to game. what the hell is an atx radeon 79000 and how do u know if its better than a gtx geforce nitro 7320

i'm a computer toucher by trade but i can't be arsed with all the garphics cards shenanigans and malarkey. last time i needed to upgrade, i looked at the big list of graphics cards on tom's hardware and picked the one highest up the list that had the lowest price, if that makes sense

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Manifisto posted:

what wash cycle do people use for their 'puters? normally I stick with "delicates" but I feel like there may be some deep down grime that it's not getting

i run my X-TREME gaming rig through the SUPER ULTIMATE wash at ULTRA MAXIMUM temperature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

pnac attack posted:

computers are just rocks that the devil taught to do math

the thinking sand that corrupts the youth

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Twenty Four posted:

I finished downloading the internet (had to buy a second hard drive), what do I do now?

print it out